The Boston Freedom Rally 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by CaddyMacK, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Anyone else here planning on going to the Boston Hempfest this Saturday? I'm hoping to go with this new girl from school cuz she's awesome and I wanna get to know her better.

anyone else planning on going or know they're going? I've never been before, so it should be a blast.

2. i know i'm going, took the day off from work. went last year and it was awesome.

3. I'll be going.

4. i have not been in a couple years.. friends got a booth so ill be there to check shit out!

5. Im going. But would it be possible to take my little brother with me?

6. I've gone the past two years, see you blades among the haze :smoke: :bongin:

7. Do you bring your own weed or can you get some there?

8. Id bring my own.

9. Yeaa man Imma be there

10. I've always brought my own and I'd recommend the same to anyone else attending, trains 'n shit obviously don't check you so its cool, and there are cops there that usually just post up along the outskirts, but there are a few "old-testament" cops that walk among the festival and will give people shit for having bags out, joints/blunts lit, and I've even seen someone get their piece smashed for not putting it away..yet the vendors sell pieces. Its a calm and cool environment, just don't act like its a free for all..because there are still rules:p:smoke:

11. For those going.

Pics or it didn't happen.

12. :laughing: I'll bring back some visuals.

13. totally, funny to think we'd see eachother and not even know

lol someone mite recognize me, if you see the kid in the marley shirt and the 8 inch mohawk

:wave: see ya there

14. You mean you want to stick it in her ass, right?

15. Your words not mine, buddy. ;)

16. Currently pouring rain in Boston. Let's hope it clears up!

17. It's supposed to rain in the mornin then clear up the rest of the day.

18. Rains gone, driving up to Boston now, I'll see if I can post some shit from my phone..otherwise visuals will have to wait until the 'moro :smoke::devious:

19. On the way!!

20. Never been before, is it easy to bring booze in? Do they check bags/backpacks?