The Boondock Saints

Discussion in 'General' started by GSS, Mar 20, 2008.

1. its one of my favorite movies of all time!

2. Another fan, nice! Got to be my favorite movie, I did a scene in school once for my speech class, did the court room scene lets just say that was interesting.

3. Oh fuck ya. Boondock Saints is the shit, man. I remember the first time I watched it was right after a huge session. It was right when I started smoking and we smoked almost a whole 1/8 between 3 people, pretty quickly. It was ridiculous.

4. boondock saints is the shit man.

5. def one of my favorite movies i kinda laughed wen i saw it on during st pattys day

6. for thee my lord, for thee.

7. this movie is on my top 5 list of greatest movies. I have own it and have watched probaly at least 6 times. Refresh my memory, were is there smoking in this movie? i know theres people smoking cigs throughout the whole movie, but i dont remember any blazing going on

8. when they are all getting drunk, i think murphy has a joint, its the same scene they shoot the cat.

9. That scene with the cat is the funniest shit ever.

10. dude this movie is sooo good.
    i always heard stuff on forums about it being good, so I was at the library and saw it.
    checked that shit out with no idea what it would be about.
    turned out i loved that movie had a great time watching it baked

11. This movie makes me want to believe in Jesus haha. I heard they're making a sequel!

12. Eh, I thought it was kinda weak. It's got some cool parts, but overall I just thought it was trying too hard. :confused_2:

13. the sequel was supposed to come out in early '06 but it never happened. willem dafoe dosnt want to do another one as well as Norman Reedus. Troy Duffy(director) has stated without them theres no point in doing a sequel.

14. I love this movie....I think its the tits

15. damn, i dont know if thats good or not.

16. i've probably seen that movie roughly 50 million times. it's the shit. =]

17. Sick movie, I remember seeing it on tv when I was a young teenager and couldn't remember the name. Stumbled upon it last year online though, have seen it about 10 times since haha.