The Book of MAN.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ixBeachbumxi, Nov 28, 2011.

1. #1 ixBeachbumxi, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    (This is for mature, sex loving audience only. Im going to get detailed, and scientific-ish with this. I will admit, getting girls off is a hobby of mine that I plan on never giving up. It's too amazing/intriguing/...well, orgasmic. Prepare yourself for some detailed sex talk.)

Hello there, this is your new favorite thread:) Why? Because through it's utilization we shall compile a database unparalleled to any before. For we are STONER LOVERS, and that means WE ARE THE BEST 'FUCKERS' OUT THERE!

What im asking of you my fellow gents (ladies, feel free to give advice as well), is what works best for you? What knowledge can you pass to me, as well as everyone else, to help them get their girly off?

Dont hold back, and dont be ashamed.

I'll start:

- Start with just touches. First outside the clothing, and work your way in eventually. Basically doodling on the girl with your fingers. Circles, shapes, slow dragging of the nails...then as you work around for a bit, find a way to start to work on her skin. This always gets my girl hot and ready. Take your time, cuddle as you do it.

- Go for the neck. The ear. Be slow, be intimate, be good. Exhale from your nose and run it along her neck to her ear, along with some nudges with your nose, a nibble or two...ya, thats going to have her dripping.:smoke:

- Play around down there for a bit first before penetrating with your fingers...I can only imagine how rough and dry my fingers must feel to such a sensitive area, so I make sure she's ready to go. Just keep lightly tracing all along her inner legs, close to the lips, hood of the clit....she'll let you know when she's ready for you to get in there (arching of the back is a good sign.)

-Dont be afraid of going in for a snack, she'll love it. (Im talking oral here)

- Focus on the G spot, and the clit mostly. Dont overstimulate the clit, or be too rough or else its just going to hurt. Be firm with your fingers when working inside her. Rhythm is key. After some hard fingerbanging of her g spot, as she's cumming and you can feel her gripping your finger(s) once you feel she's had enough, "walk it off", with your fingers on the same spot (alternating pulls so it looks like your fingers are walking) and gradually get lighter/slower till you pull them out. This makes it just that much better/personalized, and doesnt overkill it.

- Lightly suckle her clit, while simultaneously making a "come here" motion with your middle and ring fingers. You have more strength using those two fingers, plus the other two fingers on the outside rub around and add to her pleasure. Dont suck too hard on the clit, and let it breathe every once and a while. Dont be afraid to swish your lips around while sucking it/tonguing it with the tip of your tongue, she will fucking LOVE you for this. (Just make sure when "pulling" up on her g spot while doing this, your rhythmic and firm.)

- After you've got her to cum around 4 times by now, get on in there. Chances are, its going to be tight, and its going to be awesome. Why? Well, she's primed and already firing off. A couple thrusts aimed upwards to her spot along with the new length of your dick will have her pulsating on your lil dude in no time. Idk about you guys, but this helps me. The extra tightness and claustrophobic feel keeps me from cumming too fast. (Not to mention the tightness traps blood in my cock, and keeps it there. Meaning a BIGGER DICK for BETTER PLEASURE.)

- Hold back your load the first couple times you feel like its coming, and pretty soon it will desensitize a bit and you can hump for days. It's amazing, and you'll look like superman. Plus, when you finally blow your top it feels that much better.

- Now for the last but not least bit of knowledge I have learned through my own trials and MANY errors.....be a gentleman. Whether this girls in a relationship with you, some friend with benefits, or just a random girl you happen to meet at a party, she will appreciate it. It will put her at ease, let her walls come down, and let the waterworks flow(vaginal juices). If she's self conscious or uncomfortable, getting her off is going to be hard. So be THAT GUY and open the door for her. Pay for her movie ticket without thinking twice. Walk her to her car/house after dates and leave her wanting more. Give her the massage cause you enjoy doing it, not cause you want to get laid afterward.

It all makes the sex that much better:eek:

....wow. went into a bit of detail there...if your still reading this, congratulations, you actually give a fuck. Now PAY IT FORWARD and drop some of your own knowledge on all our heads! I hope what i've said makes sense to you. Its all been learned on my own/passed down to me from all walks of life. Being my peers, sister, cooks, girls at work (inside advice! yeaaa buddy!;)), landscapers, uncles, cousins....hell my own fucking dad. Idk, im high and rambling. Basically, dont be afraid to talk to people....they'll teach ya some shit worth learning.

POST AWAY!

2. I approve this message!

3. I ALSO 100% agree with this highly intelligent stoner-fellow. Got wet just reading this

4. ahahaha yeaaa buddy you know what your doin.. i personally love taking it slow.

the first part about playing with your fingers all over her body, circles, lines, light scratching, i do that all man and I just do it naturally.

for some reason I just know how to cuddle and makeout.. every girl i ever hookup with says i'm an unbelievably good kisser and even better at oral :D eheheheh

its been a while though i need a girlfriend fuck hookups

5. very nice. I like the straightforward-ness and detail, its some pretty solid advice. +rep :smoke:

6. the book of man is filled with alcohol,fast cars,and naked women

and there are no words only pictures :D

7. If your having trouble getting to the sex stage in a relationship compliments NEVER hurt...girls are used to the usual crap most guys feed them like "you have the most beautiful eyes in the world" or sometimes just flat out "your beautiful." Don't get me wrong its good to say that every now and then but it gets old. Compliment them on things you usually wouldn't, like about the shape of their collar bone, the way her cheek bones accentuate her face, or how her shoulders show how confident she is...girls love this stuff, they love hearing new things like this, a lot of girls have self confidence issues and all they need is for someone to make them feel beautiful

8. this is what im talkin bout! some stuff i never even thought of.....collar bone....ya i can definitely appreciate those. rep for you!

also thanks e'rrybody :) I try my best!

9. [quote name='"ixBeachbumxi"']

this is what im talkin bout! some stuff i never even thought of.....collar bone....ya i can definitely appreciate those. rep for you!

also thanks e'rrybody :) I try my best![/quote]

Another thing don't always use words...actions sometimes speak louder

10. this part gets the rep

11. [quote name='"vapinallday"']If your having trouble getting to the sex stage in a relationship compliments NEVER hurt...girls are used to the usual crap most guys feed them like "you have the most beautiful eyes in the world" or sometimes just flat out "your beautiful." Don't get me wrong its good to say that every now and then but it gets old. Compliment them on things you usually wouldn't, like about the shape of their collar bone, the way her cheek bones accentuate her face, or how her shoulders show how confident she is...girls love this stuff, they love hearing new things like this, a lot of girls have self confidence issues and all they need is for someone to make them feel beautiful[/quote]

Another thing I forgot to add is once you've pointed a couple things out emphasise them later with your hands. Doing things like this show her how attracted you are to her and in turn she will be more attracted to you

12. Be a good listener. Nothing is more annoying than when I am talking to my boyfriend about something that is important about me and he glazes over or starts talking about motorcycles, fishing, hunting, or other guy stuff.

Wining and dining, even if you've been with a girl for a while, is pretty important. If you want to make a girl feel beautiful, give her an occasion to dress up and take her out, make her feel like she's the only person in the room, look her in the eyes...

Don't get too drunk. Whiskey dick is highly unattractive.

As for sex, make her wait for it. Brush your fingertips over her body, back and neck are especially erogenous, inner thighs, behind her knees.
    Me personally, a good back/shoulder/head/foot massage does wonders.

If you do nice things for her, don't expect her to have sex with you. It really takes the pleasure out of it when you feel obligated to sleep with someone.