Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Bong OLYMPICS

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mmnmdomg, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Biggest hit contest , o ring contest , largest ghost contest , who can smoke the most in 5 mins , joint rollin contest , blunt rollin contest , most o rings in 1 hit , largest/most thick french inhale , largest smoke cloud. there are tons of dude , I've already done a little "pot olympics" before. Pretty fun. Also another fun thing to do (if you know enough peep) throw a potluck.. get lots of ganj. Invite whoever over and charge 10$ or however much you want per head (enough to make up what you spent on ganj) and smoke all that shit up. Very fun. Done it with 2 times. 1 oz the 1st and 2 oz the 2nd. :smoke:

2. Hotbox the shit out of a room, like to the point where you can't see anything. Continue to smoke a bowl/jay/whatever. Whoever can stay in the room the longest wins!

I like the "Build-a-Bong" idea. Really creative.

"Iron Lung Competition" Contest for who can take the most hits in one breath. Like this [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tov-wrLR-4[/ame]

"Iron Lung 2" Whoever can take the biggest hit with one bowl, like the most G's in one bong rip or whatever.

This shit sounds cash. I need to try this sometime. :smoke:

EDIT: Yeah, I don't know why it's doing two videos, sorry about that. >_>

3. thanks, just made it up on the spot but now i actually really wanna do it.

we should set up a month, most likely april, designated as cannabis olympics month. Maybe after its legal in california.

We could have like 4 or 5 separate categories such as: edibles, blunts/joints/, bongs, vaporizers, etc. with one person specializing in each category so theres 4 or 5 people per team.

how fun would it be to have 6 people try and see which one could each the most bud in an edible and not green out?

or see who can roll an oz joint out of regular sized papers and then smoke it the fastest?