The Bomb Ass Lighting System

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kro-Nesis, Dec 5, 2002.

1. go to this link, a lighting system that is relatively cheap, and light scan be adjusted easily for

plantshttp://www.gardeners.com/sell.asp?ProdGroupID=12519&DeptPGID=16589&lstCategory=&lstSort=0&PFImage=1&RecGroupNum=1

2. Not sure about that really - You could buy the light and do a better job yourself mate. You'll need more light that this is likely to provide for a good yield, go for HPS instead of fluro.

I got a 250w HPS for £80 from the local hydroponics shop and have 6 plants going well under it. Figure about $5 for a chain to hold it up (which you can adjust easily yourself) - you'll save money and it will work.

If you're, ahem, dodgy - I've known of people to steal lights and stuff from public places, car parks etc - not that I'm condoning that. HPS lights seem to be cheaper than they are here in the UK as well, so you could do much better than the product you mention I think...

easy...

jrrtokin

3. I know it wasn't as cheap as the ones on your site, and I have seen cheaper lights.

I don't consider myself ripped off as I knew I was paying more - but the shop is not far from my house, so no need to get in the car etc or buy over the internet or whatever. I decided to pay more but make it easier, for myself - which is what I wanetd to do...

Just for next time, do you sell the open reflector type of lights, rather than the ones with the balasts built in ?(unless I'm missing them on the site)....

sorry you missed out on a sale dood... maybe next time

easy....

4. I know it wasn't as cheap as the ones on your site, and I have seen cheaper lights.

I don't consider myself ripped off as I knew I was paying more - but the shop is not far from my house, so no need to get in the car etc or buy over the internet or whatever. I decided to pay more but make it easier for myself - which is what I wanted to do...

Just for next time, do you sell the open reflector type of lights, rather than the ones with the balasts built in ?(unless I'm missing them on the site)....

sorry you missed out on a sale dood... maybe next time

easy....

5. don't know what happened then - seems I'm my own echo!

easy....

6. never really thought about that to be honest, but cheers for the info. Coming from using fluros I figured it would all be good - see what you mean though...

Are all your orders cash through the post? Could you PM me details of how you accept payment, how you deliver etc?

easy....