The bobby kent/bully murders

Discussion in 'General' started by mattwilson, Jun 9, 2008.

1. So I was just scanning some old stuff I have and I found my book Bully, based on a true story its about friends who kill one of there peers since he used to rape the girls and put down his apparent best friend named Matry, not just put him down but make him do all kinds of homosexual acts, make him pick on mentally retarded people and even beat the shit out of Marty when he would not obey bobby,
    If you have read the book and seen the movie you know what I am talking about and want to know what everyone opinions are?

if you dont know just search up Bobby Kent or the bully murders on wikipedia -n- check it out.

2. I love the movie and the book… I have read it twice and still enthralled by the whole story. In fact I even read the court documents online. It's a sad, but great story that is captivating till the end.:smoke:

3. dude after reading that on wikipedia im deffiantly interested in reading that ill probably pick up a copy within the next couple weeks

4. Bully is definetly one of my favorite films but I've sadly yet to read the book. I think it's an interesting case but it's sad as fuck that the Bobby was killed based mostly on hear say.

Most of the kids part of the murder didn't even know him they were just up for killing someone, and to me that just shows the decay of morals in today's youth.

5. Where did you find the court docs, I would love to read them, I would like to see the evaluation of Lisa and Marty it seemed they had a love/hate relationship.

6. The movie was really good. The guy that directed that directed 'Kids' as well. Very good director.