The Blind Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by SIKM, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Imagine if you will... a fellow marijuana enthusiast that was blind. How would he pack bowls? Grind or break down his bud? And I started wondering about and envisioning myself as this "blind stoner". Soo blades, if you were to suddenly lose your sight how would you go about your business as a recreational/medicinal smoker?

2. I've packed enough bowls at this point to probably be able to do it blind depending on the piece..it would be awful to go blind though, I guess I'd just have a friend pack for me or something.

3. I can roll with my eyes closed

4. My friends and I were talking about this a while ago. But what if the person was blind from birth/ How would they experience weed? Weird to think about.

5. Saw a thread like this once, so I did all that stuff with my eyes closed and it was easy.

6. Exactly man I guess their other senses would just be damn near super human when high lol

7. I'm good friends with a blind super-stoner. He can handle his bong pretty well, but prefers joints/blunts because they're easier to handle. I asked him a similar question to what you're asking: how does it feel. He tells me it's pretty cool because if he smokes enough he has a near constant floating sensation where he looks like a drunk walking. He also giggles and laughs at stupid stuff like many stoners.

You would be surprised what the blind can do. He still kicks my ass at mortal combat lol (has for years)

8. Probably just have intense mental visuals.

But I could probably pack a bowl blind. I've packed plenty of bowls without looking so it can indeed be done lol :smoke: