the Blade's whips and rides

Discussion in 'General' started by Dijinari, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Hey guys, this topic is for all you blades to post your rides no matter what it maybe...however you get around.
    Here are mine:
    2001 BMW M3 with the special edition leather
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my other is a 2002 audi a4 3.0. The Audi pics are kinda old because they don't have the 20% tint they have on now and also dont have my sound system in this yet. Id take newer ones, but my girl took the audi up to NY for a movie shoot. 2 people hit the audi recently so I'm probably gonna sell it next year hopefully for a possible convertible(hard top) of some sort.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sicks rides- im digging that m3! You might want to get that plate off the audi though..

3. wholy shit man nice rides! I have a 1997 Blazer LT 4x4, stock. Its pretty dope, limited slip/pausy trac(sp?) gets the job done in the snow.....took it out today in 2 wheel drive and got the girl stuck, hit 1 button into 4x4 and took it like nothing:D gonna go out now and drive:p have fun, peace.

4. nah im not worried. its an old temp tag. no longer have that which is why i didn't remove it. thanks for the heads up though bro
    in the Audi pictures you can see part of a black car. That used to be my old Celica GTS before i sold it. Bought that baby new....was good times but it was slow. Very nice to hotbox.

Start posting your rides foos. :D

5. hell ya man. i miss the fuckin snow. I don't think the bmw would do very well at all unfortunately so I may be taking the audi up north, but i really wanna take the 3.

6. nice rides....you might wanna block out your plates on the audi tho lol

7. [​IMG]

I'm too poor to afford a car :p An ooold photo of my bike. Dropped the front brake and pegs & the seat is well down now. Obv the chain has been replaced (its freekin' orange there)

[​IMG]

Thats how I get about most of the time, tho. Good ol' reliable trains.

8. Wow bro. That's a tight bmx. It's good to see some people are as into biking as I am. I'm surprised to see a FIT considering they're still somewhat underground. This is my bike, very old. It's the original Backtrail Pro that Nyquist used ages ago. It's heavy as fuck...I wanna get rid of the frame and the cranks which are Profile SS cranks
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

I got this in black, its an 01 haro shredder

10. I don't really ride anymore, I stopped when I was 17-18, but I still love my bike beyond words. Its so fucking practical for city living. Rides like a dream, tight turning circle, fits easily on to the trains, and so much fun to cruise on when you're stoned :D

11. Yeh this is what I have. 1988 supra turbo. My shit doesnt have all the "supra" decals on it n shit, just plain white. I also have a 98 ford ranger xlt. Its alright.

12. youre my hero for having this car. hopefully i can pull 3 grand outa my ass in a few weeks and its mine. how do you like yours?

13. me too. i stopped for years man since i moved from home. My bro really was the one that got me into it and suprisingly hes still in it. This past month I've been attempting to bunnyhop like i used to and i can't. i fuckin suck. haha. I love cruising stoned bro. Have you ever gone for a biking blunt ride? I haven't in downtown savannah yet, but im going to for sure sometime soon.

14. tight ride man. the new supras that are coming out look pretty sick but kinda expensive too for a toyota. Regardless those things are fuckin fast; I wish i had that over the celica.

15. here is a picture of a blazer indenticle to mine. Leather interior, 4.3L vortec V6....about 190 hp so not bad for an suv.... im going to put mew tires/bigger ones on and a 2 inch body lift as well as a 3 inch suspension lift sometime within the next year. I love it:D so much friggin fun:smoke:

Attached Files: