the bitch post . bitch about what ever you want here !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bryan oconner, Mar 12, 2017.

1. sorry i have to bitch some where why not make a bitch post ? one of my patients asked me to break the law i told him no i am not going to break the law for anybody ! whats the point of being legal paying huge money to be legal following all the rules talking with a lawyer if your going to do the complete opposite ????????? now hes all pissed off talking shit . fucker . only thing else i can bitch about is spider mites and high electric bills .

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 MarriedToMaryJ, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm tired of people trying to grow with CFL bulbs wondering what's wrong during flowering. Buy a cheap full spectrum 300w led panel or a 150-400 watt hps fixture. Both are $100 range or under. CFL bulbs are for reading and growing basil in the kitchen window.

• Like Like x 3
  4. 100% agree.

I'm also tired of people posting pictures of their first grow where it is obvious they didn't do even the most preliminary research on cannabis cultivation.

"Hey guys! How are my plants doing? Are they female? What strain are they? How much am I going to yield? Miracle grow is fine, right?

[JPG of 4 tiny seedlings with only coyledons showing all in the same clay pot under a regular lightbulb]"

*facepalm*

• Like Like x 3
  5. No shit lol

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bitch bitch bitch. That's all I ever hear, and now I get it at GC as well. Thanks for that.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes mg users . what's wrong with my plant ? Lmao.

8. If you don't like the bitch thread there is a door...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1