Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "bitch about all of the other drugs" thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Wacky Backy, Nov 29, 2009.

1. I just decided to make this thread so people can post their rants about the evilness of all these damn drugs (legal or illegal) that are worse, yet more accepted than weed.

So vent your anger here! :smoking:

2. All drugs are bad mkayyy?

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRSvhDbEmoA"]YouTube - Queens Of The Stone Age - Feel Good Hit Of The Summer[/ame]

4. I hate tylenol.

5. what illegal drugs are more accepted than weed?

6. First off

This is the Seasoned tokers section not the apprentice tokers

and Secondly (if im not mistaken)

The other drugs are in Pandora's Domain mang

7. Caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, sudafed. Basically everything is a drug. i dont even take otc medications, cannabis is my only medicine.

8. Weeds bad......

Who said that lol

9. oxycontin. its eating my town for breakfast.

10. All drugs are good m'kay. No but i'm personally down with anything used responsibly. Addiction is a serious problem and it sucks to see good people turned into junkies but it happens man. I'm talking about pharms and other addictive things not shrooms, acid, etc. Those are always good.

11. i love drugs

12. salvia..

not necessarily worse but much more intense than getting high and legal

13. That shits a fucking trip and it's awesome as hell, everyone go try it now.

14. Weed is evil in my opinion. It makes it too easy to be satisfied. Why go out and do something hard when you can stay at home and smoke a bowl? Keep on tokin.

15. I died from crack last year.

16. Even heroin can be used in moderation. It's borderline impossible but it is possible. So I don't blame the drugs, I blame human weakness. Would it save/improve lives if there were no hard drugs? Yes. Do I direct my anger to the substances in question? No. I don't even get mad, I'm appalled.