The bin Laden Raid Filmmakers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, May 24, 2012.

1. I already know that as soon as I post this people are going to come in this thread and start harping about Pandora's box. :rolleyes: However this is in the news now; at this very moment. ;)

More evidence to support my claim the media is now producing the news rather than just reporting it. This is probaly not unrealted to the recent bill in congress to legalize propaganda in the US for public consumption. What are your thoughts on this?

Judicial Watch Obtains DOD and CIA Records Detailing Meetings with bin Laden Raid Filmmakers | Judicial Watch

2. The movie is not scheduled for release until December, after the election.

3. I wonder who they'll get to play Osama?:rolleyes:

I think Bush looks good in the role. And Hillary can play the cuckold wife!

Obama can sing somewhere over the rainbow...big boffo box opening!

I'm excited to hear there's a role for J-Lo. She will play the part of the seal team six man sex machine...wooooohhhh, I smell re-erection!:D

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eibr_olRDhA&feature=g-user-u]Bin Laden secrets leaked to Hollywood by the Obama administration - YouTube[/ame]

5. This video, above, from Russia, gives the impression that the Obama administration is hoping to reap benefits from this movie come the presidential election in November. This is very unlikely to happen, since the movie is not scheduled for release until December 2012. :rolleyes:

6. Interesting.
    Going to be hard to make armed to the teeth soldiers executing an old sick man without trial or jury look heroic.

7. Osama bin laden was only 54. He vowed he'd never be taken alive.

Glad they killed him, but they should have brought his body back and hung it on display at Ground Zero.

8. Of course the movie was being made to help Obama during the election. Why else would the Obama White House risk exposeing national security secrets to collaborate on a movie and not even show it until after he is voted out?

It's a propaganda film, as simple as that.

9. I do not know whether the White House was wrong in helping these filmmakers with classified information, and it probably is somewhat of a "propaganda" film, but I dont' see how it's going to help Obama's campaign if the voters aren't going to be able to see the film until at least a month after the election is over.

10. What a joke haha. This is just another propaganda film to ensure the story of Osama Bin Laden. The CIA agent who died over 10 years ago and had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, disguised as the ultimate bandit. lmao.. people are so gullible.

11. Kind of reminds me of Inglorious Basterds, when the nazi's turn that sniper in to a war hero and have the movie about him.

Imperialism much?

12. Some title suggestions...

"Gotcha!"

"The 6 Trillion Dollar Man"

"Less Dangerous Than MRSA"

"More Pork For The Jihad"

"Send In The Virgins"

So many possibilities...

13. LOL so you sympathize with Osama Bin Laden? You crazyyyyyy nucka

14. I sympathize with anyone who is executed without a trial.

15. If bin laden given himself up, he would have gotten a trial. This murderous lowlife had many years to surrender, and obviously had no intention of ever going to trial.

16. #17 Degrassmann, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    ^^Mind blowing how people actually believe the Bin Laden story. You really think a man could run from cave to cave away from the most technological advanced society ever? The US government can track down anyone in the world at will with the technology we have, at max it would take a month. 10 years? GTFO.

That and the fact that several sources including CIA case office Robert Baer, Pakistan, Isreal, Afghanistan president Karzai, FBI counter terrorism Dale Watson, and several others that say he died of kidney failure in december 2001.

And then when we finally hunt down the all magical Bin Laden we dump him into the sea with no evidence to show. Yeah they didn't think americans would mind that they had no evidence of capturing the one guy that was the entire reason of going into afghanistan in the first place.. no big deal.

And then Navy Seal Team 6 is conveniently shot down and murdered to silence those who know the truth.

"A Chinook helo is shot down in Tangi, Wardak Province, Afghanistan. Within hours, before family notifications could possibly have been completed, global press accounts positively confirm that 22 of the 30 Americans killed were not just SEALS, but members of SEAL Team 6. Again, DEVGRU operations have been, up until now, highly classified. Today, the Obama regime made a point of immediately revealing the unit identities of the SPECOPS forces among the dead.

In the past, DEVGRU men and other SPECOPS men have been killed in action, but their missions were so secret and so crucial to OPSEC that their deaths were covered-up by the government and attributed to such things as “training accidents” and the like – and I have no problem with that. These men understand going in to intense units such as DEVGRU that OPSEC is paramount, that they will never be publicly acknowledged for their heroism, and that if they are killed or captured in action, the government will lie about that in order to protect OPSEC and to prevent the enemy from gaining a propaganda and morale coup. Compare that reality with what happened today. The Obama regime distributed this information, and the Obama regime’s lapdog press instantly splashed headlines declaring this as the Taliban’s “REVENGE” for the “death of Bin Laden.” As I write this now, the Drudge Report headline in bright red reads, “REVENGE: SEALS WHO GOT OSAMA KILLED IN AFGHANISTAN.”

I’ll say what everyone else is thinking but is too scared to say. The Obama regime is almost certainly directly complicit in these deaths."