The Bill of Federalism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wackdeafboy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. This doesn't sound good. :(

The 10 Amendment

2. Sounds great. :hello:

3. They would rewrite the Constitution to fit their new form of government, essentially wiping all hope of reclaiming the once great American Republic.

Doesn't sound great to me.

4. It doesn't matter what CONstitution we follow, as long as we have the same system in place, there will always been manipulation. The mindset of our power-hungry senators is cancerous; no matter what rules they're given to work with, they will find a way to break or bend them to their own egotistical will.

5. /facepalm.

No, its not good. The gov is going replace the constitution which our founding father created. They already warned us about this too. I'm going refuse this at all cost, contact many politician as I can and get them refuse on this bullshit constitution.

6. If these politicians have a Con-Con it is the same as declaring war on the Republic in my eyes. In this "rough draft" I don't see the same rights guarenteed by the 2nd or 4th amendment in our current constitution. If this passes I would not consider myself a citizen under their rule.

7. Yeah this is beyond wrong. If we're gonna re-write the constitution we might as well form a new country with mexico, canada and all the countries in the carribean. lets not overhaul the system in bits, do the whole damn thing at once.

8. They might doing it right now. Maybe that is the bill for 3 countries together?? Still, the national borders need to end now, it's non-sense. I would rather freely travel around the world without passport and willing work any country that I want to live. Fucking politicians. :rolleyes:

9. well we sort of need those borders, especially with the standard of living in the united states. imagine millions of poor mexicans getting socialized canadian health care. it would bankrupt the system. the 3 major countries of NA need to balance out a bit before i'd be comfortable with a North American Union. But I see your point, the boundries just cause problems.