The biggest swamp ever....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Smokesmcdoob, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Ok people, Im kinda new to this whole growing thing... so Im here to ask for advise!

As the title says, I live near the biggest swamp in the united states. The Everglades!

Now I know of a few places that very few people ever visit that look perfect for an outdoor grow, but Im not sure what I should do to both control for the plants AND hide them...

Anyone have a few words of advise?

2. I grew near a swamp this outdoor season and my plants are beautiful I just put them inground in the plain native soil that the swamp uses and they are now 8 feet tall and I started them in may and all ive given them is miracle grow ferts 24-8-16 for veg and 15 52 15 for flowering. id say just try to grow your plants next to a tree or some sort of dark green bush it disguises them incase someone does happen to stroll through they dont see them so easily. I also spreaded mine out around the swamp that way if one gets found not all of them are found. I made it so I had to kind of go through a bit of mushy mud and thick bush to get to mine that way you dont get a trail as easily and people dont wona go walking through thick bush and wet swamp.

3. ive grew in a swamp before,,,, having osceola national forest,,,, in my backyard...

you dont have much time left before winter hit's .... so they aint going to get like''huge''.

just start them in the center of a bush,,, ont that aint too dense, so the plant can get it's share of sunlight.

and as it grows, go to it and wrap it around this bush, so from the air it looks ''natural''.... ive had people damn near stepping on one of my plants, that i had wrapped. in the past,,,

they just blend right in with the natural foilige,,,,:cool:

good luck my local fla. homie;)