The Biggest Question Ever Posed...

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoken Souljah, Apr 3, 2007.

1. 25 that's my answer

2. Mid 20's. Topic over. :eek:

3. im saying like...42. yeah.

4. Hes an very intelligent youngin'.

5. theres no way rasta is in his early/mid 20's.... and we're not saying 30 is old.... but cmon man, if say... your... 35, and someone thought you were 45... thats a full decade older than you auctucally are... almost like 25-30% of your age... thats a big percentage... so if your 35, and someone said you look 45.... yah, then thats kind of "old".....

6. 27 and no more

And wtf is up with him not being a Monitor for like General forums? I believe he diserves it.

7. I've decided that this post is like some show I saw on TLC, 10 years younger, they put this person in a glass box and they ask 100 people how old they look. Rasta has officially been put on display, but damn I thought he would have replied by now!

Whoever gets closest without going over wins the showcase prize!

8. Maybe he's just an entity, and doesn't have an actual age..hmm..

9. He's probably reading this thread just laughing his ass off. I know i would be. With guesses everywhere from 9 and a half to 400,000,000, he's gotta be getting a kick outta this.

10. haha, he really must^^ because if almost any other member woudlnt reveal their age, everyone would be like, ok my life can go on as normal not knowing how old someone i have only made contact through the internet with is. but for rasta it's a mystery that is on par with the greats: the lochness monster, the bermuda triangle, and which state the simpsons are from.

11. I'm gonna go with 29.

12. He has 7 gray hairs on his scalp, among the normal ones.

I counted this morning.

You could carbon date them... or just take them at face value.

13. I'm still waiting for his thread where he declares that he's finally turned 18 and can now post legitimately.

14. I'll guess 26.

15. i bet hes in his 70s like an old grandpa with glicoma and a medical card who got realy into smokin lol

16. He showed a picture of his Jedi tattoo and his skin looked like he's definently under 40. Probably early 30's is what I'm guessing. Rasta you gotta post a pic of yourself man!

17. Old enough to get people wondering how old he is I suppose.

18. I wonder when he'll answer.

19. What if he hasn't answered because... wait for it.... he hasnt seen this thread yet!!! seriously, maybe some one should pm him

20. Well gee, thanks Cpt. Obvious

*Salutes*

:D