The biggest prick ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iShotTupac123, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About a month ago I get arrested for 3 counts of possession of a deadly weapon, and a DUI. I was with my friend Boris, I took all the heat beceause they were my weapons and I was the one driving. It was the right thing to do.

The very next day I was hanging out with three kids. Boris Tom and Joe. Boris has been my friend since 8th grade. Tom I had just started hanging out with a couple of weeks prior, Joe I had just met that day.

So thanks to my DUI I do not have a drivers liscence, we have to walk.

So we\'re all walking along an 8 lane road in broad daylight without a car. This fucker Joe gets the bright idea to rob the farmstore (drivethrough convenience store for those that don\'t know). I go in with him to try and build repor, the other two start walking down the street as fast as they can without looking suspicious.

So Joe gets a soda and as the guy is ringing it up he reaches into the register, grabs all the 20s, then everyone starts running. As we\'re running the arab who owns the store starts chasing us screaming \"STOP THEIF!\"

I am a faster runner than the rest of them so I start trailing behind to try and divert his attencion. When he gets really close to me I go trackstar mode. He dives for me, misses, and breaks his arm.

We all keep running for about a block untill a cop rolls up and pulls a gun on us.

We all get cuffed and searched. Joe gets hauled off for having warrants.

When they start searching us I realize that I\'m holding Tommys bowl from earlier. He asked me to hold it for him earlier beceause his pants were too tight.

So I get a paper arrest for the paraphernalia charge, the bastard arab tried to lie and say that I beat him up and broke his arm but the judge dropped the case.

Tom and Boris walked.

Now this is where shit gets wack. I get no thankyou or anything from Tom. I know damn well I was going down for the paraphernalia charges no matter what I did, but that\'s besides the point. I got arrested for doing him a favor. He owes me.

A couple days later a close close friend of mine wanted to fight Tom for somthing completely different. He asked me first since he knew I had been chillin with Tom lately. I gave him the go ahead since I was still kindof heated about Tom showing absolutly no appreciation that I went down for him while I had a pending court date from the previous day.

So me and Zack make some phonecalls to find out where Tommy is. Some girl spills the beans and we find out he\'s at Boris\' house with about 6 other people.

So me and Zack show up, Boris looks scared as fuck beceause he knows Zack has it out for Tommy, but he lets us in anyways.

So Zack walks right over to where Tommy is and proceeds to beat the shit out of him. Boris jumps on Zack to hold him back and gives Tommy enough time to lock himself in a bathroom before I peel Boris off.

Some girls start talking about how Tommy is calling the cops, we don\'t really beleive them but we leave anyways.

We decide to go to the mall and try to hustle some out of towners. While we\'re there I get a phonecall from a cop. That fucker gave the cops my phone number!!! He\'s threatening me with restraining orders and all this other bullshit, but I didn\'t even touch the little bitch.

This shit after I get an arrest for him without a thankyou, unappreciative bastard.

So I put the word out to Boris that I\'m callin heads up on his friend. I don\'t give him any input, I just tell him it\'s happening weather he likes it or not.

So Tommys duckin me for about a week, while I have Boris and a bunch of girls convincing me I should call it off.

Eventually I see things from their point of view. A fistfight is a big deal to this kid or somthing. I call it off but I decide that I still have to talk to him.

I tell him I want to meet at starbucks (public place this way he\'s not scared I\'ll hit him) and discuss the shit he\'s been doing wrong and what needs to change.

Well he doesn\'t even want to talk to me, he ducks me for a good couple more weeks.

Now I\'m at Bruces house. Bruce is a braindamaged guy who we chill at his house and smoke him out all the time. Well Tommy told him that I was bringing cops to his house attempting to get Bruce to not let me in no more. It didn\'t work beceause I managed to convince Bruce it was bullshit.

Either way I thought we were cool with eachother at this point and he\'s doing shit behind my back. Any time I show up at a place where he is he keeps a good 10 foot distance and creeps out the door when I\'m not looking.

What the fuck gives I have never met a character like this in my life.

2. You sound like a bit of a prick yourself. Husseling out of towners, robbing grocery stores. I say anything bad that comes your way is proberly deserved.

And thats alot of drama just because he didnt say thnx.

3. Yeah for real dude. Stop doing stupid shit and you might not have so many problems.

No sympathy from me, and don\'t expect much from anyone else here.

4. i agree, stop doing things that get you into trouble.

5. Boys will be boys.

6. ^x2
    lol yep

and they say all those druggies keeping their drug use restricted to safe places are the problem

7. well unlike most people i guess.. i feel your pain man, i have never been in that situation, but from what i read it sounds like you indeed are stuck with the shitty end of the stick a lot, but heed this..

good things happen to good people.

and vice versa.

good luck with everything man, violence is not the answer.

8. Karma strikes again!

9. I\'d probably keep my distance too if I ever met someone like you.

10. Whatever gives people the idea that being a thug, \"gangsta\", is somehow a good life choice?

Newsflash: It\'s not cool.

It\'ll only fuck you up. You want money and a good life? Get a goddamned job like the rest of us. Do some good, be a resource.

11. Why the fuck would you rob a store and not expect to get caught. Ok, yea your going to just run right out the door and get away.....and then the stupidity to do it with a bowl in your pocket. You sound pretty smart dude...

12. First of all, I never robbed no fuckin store. Joe robbed it and I went in with him. I just grabbed the attencion of the arab for him to be a nice guy.

Second of all, if any of you lived where I live, you wouldn\'t like out of towners either. They come to my city in masses all the time for the damn beach. They don\'t understand respect or any other common courtesy.

They all take one look at me and catagorize me as a drugdealer. Commin up to me like \"hey man lemme buy some weed!\" If I were a drugdealer I would punch them in the mouth for being so damn loud about the shit in a public place. But I\'m not so I just grab their money and tell them to wait there. They fuckin deserve it.

And unless you\'re living in a rich neighborhood fighting is the way of life. where I come from if there is a problem, a fistfight solves it. After the fistfight no more conflict. I\'m not a gangster simply beceause I\'ve never killed anyone so don\'t label me as such.

So maybe in Wick City we do things a little different. Lived here since I was born so I don\'t know anything else. But I don\'t fuck with the way yall do things so get off my nuts.

Edit: I was never charged for robbery. All I got charged for was the paraphernalia, beceuase unlike most of you the cops knew damn well that I didn\'t rob any stores.

13. Guilty by association.

14. Yeah, don\'t give a shit what the cops think, or what you think for that matter. Now you\'re just breakin my balls. I can\'t even take you seriously anymore.

15. Im saying by legal terms, you DID rob that store. I dont care what you think and you dont care what I think so lets just leave it at that.

16. Yeah, it\'s true, they could have nailed you with guilty by association.

One of my buddy\'s brother is sitting in jail right now due to guilty by association for armed robbery. He didn\'t do shit. He was just chilling in their car while they went into a gas station. Next thing he knew he was in one fucked up situation. He didn\'t even know what was going down until afterwards.

What the fuck are you thinking? Robbing people is not cool. I don\'t care if you did it or not. What goes around comes around. It\'s called karma. You lost all my respect.

17. Oh yeah man, fist fights solve any conflict.

War in the middle east? just have a good slugfest. Mad at your pops? Knock the old fucker out. Girlfriend on your nuts? two words, right hook.

Your principles and attitude are lame, you knew damn well that dude man was going to rob that store because he told you about it, you even helped him by distracting the cashier.

Maybe people categorize you as a drug dealer because your character supports it. Accusations don\'t come out of nowhere.

Blaming your ways on your location is the most pathetic excuse for your behavior that anyone could ever conjur up. You act like if you and your friend hadn\'t robbed that store, the store would have robbed your or some shit. Straight stupid logic.

and next time you plan to rob some place, do it with a car.

18. Seeing a thread with such negative events is sad to see.

I do not know or will ever understand why you chose to participate in such juvenile events, but people choose what they choose.

Whatever- I know I\'m trying to leave this world a better place.

19. If you got busted for just the bowl, there is not enough resin to convict you of any crime. The charges will be dropped unless the cop is a dick and fights it. Then the worst is 6 months probation. Not to worry man, shit happens. And by the way your a dumbass. Fists don\'t solve shit man, they just make the world even more fucked up then it already is. You want people to \"Respect\" you? Don\'t be a douch and start fights to prove you can back up your mouth to some kids, or defend your buddys. Make someone look like a fool rather then beating their ass into the ground.

Whats with this generation? God everyone is so messed in the head one way or another.

20. A) That bold part made me laugh out loud...

B) Ruse, you speak my mind. Listen to his advice.

C) Sir, you are the biggest prick for shooting Tupac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.