Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The biggest nug you had?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamsMN90, Mar 11, 2009.

1. just wondering what is the biggest nug you guys have had.
    length, grams?
    Add pics if u got em.

I had one that looked like a corn cob. Really fluffy but weight 14g.

2. One of my outdoor plants once gave me a 2 ounce cola after it was trimmed and dried.

3. I went to a caregivers house once and he had a nug nearly the size of a softball.

4. I've had a nug that weighed out to be 7 grams that looked like a big rock, it was pretty awesome. Too bad it got broken up to fit in the pill bottle/to be smoked.

5. Damn my guy gave me an oz cola once... Never seen a 2 ounce one though!

6. I've seen 3+ ounce colas. I might even have had one way back; I never bothered weighing except for distribution back in the day; I had way too many pounds to worry about it. The biggest one I ever weighed was around 60 grams.

7. ive had a 18 gramer of some middies. it got me pretty fuckin stoned for awhile lol

8. I had a really big mids nug on my old phone when stretched it was like elbow to finger tips. I don't remember the weight like 1.5 oz or something, lot of stem though.

I got a HP of headys once and it was 6 nugs

9. 24g nug of afghani kush

10. 22-25g from some homegrown which a friend gave me

11. 2, 14g buds of bubble-chem. hope the pics come through...

Attached Files:

12. that dont look like a half does not look dense at all

13. lipper, homie thats huge bro wtf haha

14. got a 14 g of some purp over the summer. it's a terrible terrible thing to have to break up such a beautiful thing.

15. About thirteen grams of strawberry cough, plus a few grown plants, so beautiful when their that god damn big.

16. This was in the bag of my last pickup. It weighed out to over 22g but i broke some off before i took the picture. So as of now it weighs 21.7g! Biggest i have seen in a while.

[​IMG]

17. these 3 nugs weighed just over 29 grams

[​IMG]
    I think the middle one was was 12 or 13 gs if i remember correctly

here's another large nug from the batch
    [​IMG]

sorry for the shitty quality, i took those pictures with my razr

this is a smaller nug from the same plant up close
    [​IMG]

18. Biggest nug i ever saw was... more like a giant ass bud of Haze!!! my guy showed it to me, i didnt even have to open the bag it was in. i have no idea how much it weighted but it fill 2/3'rds of a ziplock bag.

19. #20 MandalaSmoker, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    It was an outdoor grow OP.We harvested and one plant was about 10-11 feet tall.It was a big motherfucker for sure.One of the bud's wieghed 109 gram's (roughly)so about a QP dried and it was huge.Bigger than my whole arm.We all had picture's taken of us holding it after it was dried.Only other time I see bud's even close that big are when my friend harvest's his indoor grow's.