Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THE BIGGEST MYSTERY IN THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smogo420, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Whatsup Grasscity. Finally made an account and joined this notorious forum. Anyway, my biggest question is this: I live in the UK. I get really dank bud over there - some top grade Amnesia Haze. I've been smoking for about 5 years, almost every day. Well, I came to Asia on holiday with my buddies, and we picked up some Thai brick weed. It looked like shit, smelled like shit, tasted like shit. But guess what? The high I got from it made my feel like I was a full blown retard. I was tripping balls! My eyes went red as fuck, I got the crazy munchies, and me and my friends couldn't stop laughing! It was SUCH a different high from the dank I've been smoking in Europe. The dank high lasts longer and is definitely a much more PLEASANT high (more euphoria, more of a ''feel good'' high) as oppose to this brick weed which produces a very trippy, paranoid, delusional sort of high. Why is this? We've been smoking this brick weed for a few weeks now and every time we smoke it we get super stoned - my eyes get redder than the devils dick! And it's incredibly trippy - I get much more intense closed eye visuals and patterns off of the brick weed.
    Could it be to do with the THC/CBD ratio? I understand this Thai weed is almost 100%, if not 100% sativa, so it could be that. Or could be the THC/CBD ratio (dank has higher CBD, so it is a much "nicer" high, as oppose to schwag which has low CBD so a more paranoid, THC high).
    I'm so confused because this schwag weed seems more potent! Redder eyes, more munchies, giggles, and extreme paranoia/delusions (which I actually really enjoy lol). Thanks guys!

2. I will post pics later when my phone charges!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Both, sativas are known for having a higher thc/cbd ratio compared to most indicas, causing paranoia in some users.
    Don't forget potent strains can be grown and harvested poorly, taste and smell like hay but still be potent. This is probably the case.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I thought so! But I am SHOCKED at high much higher we are all getting. It's like the first time we ever blazed every day we smoke this shit lol.
    Another thing - doesn't red eyes, munchies etc. all correlate with high THC? If that's the case, can I assume that brick weed has higher THC content than the dank in Europe? I just can't believe how trippy/different the high is off this Thai stuff lol.

5. At times it can feel a bit unpleasant, but it's definitely more psychedelic. As I said, it's put all of us seasoned tokers on our asses for the last 2 weeks lol. I love this high!

• Like Like x 1
  6. So basically, what I'm saying is, THIS:

[​IMG]

is giving us seasoned tokers a much more trippy, powerful, delusion high (with more side effects like laughing, red eyes, never ending munchies, than this weed:

[​IMG]

It's soo confusing lol. I actually prefer smoking the brick weed based off of it's high it produces (tastes yucky tho)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Definitely not, you could say without certainty that the brick weed has a higher thc/cbd ratio compared to the weed you personally have been getting back in Europe. Some places may be influenced by the land race strains, causing a lot of local strains to have somewhat similar effects. But, good and bad weed, high and low thc/cbd can be grown anywhere. Especially in today's world with the amount of seed breeders sending new strains all around the world.

Happens to me every now and again coming from the same dealer even. Could be some ugly buds, grown terribly, but it still came out potent because of the good genetics.

Some industrial grower probably started out with good genetics but because of the lack of care, it wasn't properly trimmed, dried, cured or stored, causing it to smell, taste, and look like crap even though it still may be potent.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I understand about the bad taste/smell weed. Last year, I put 1 Somango and 1 Swiss cheese babies in buckets of generic potting mix and watered from the tap in my back yard. I didn't give them much love. They both grew nicely and I got about 1.5 oz. cured each. Tasted bad, smelled like dirty hay but looked OK. My friends said 'Yuck! Um... got anymore?' because the high was very strong! This year I'm doing blueberry and Swiss cheese in Coco+perlite+worm castings in a 5'x5'x6.5' grow tent. I hope it is as powerful, but with nice smell and taste!
    I remember years, (decades), ago when my friend got Thai sticks. I had the same kind of experience you did with the brick weed. Maybe it's the pure sativa? Made me paranoid and spaced out, like you.

9. Do some extra research in the harvesting and processing section, make sure you're drying for the right amount of time, and don't forget to cure in jars for a couple weeks. Drying buds will smell like hay, until cured in jars for a few weeks. If you over dry though, curing is pointless. I've found the single most important step for taste and smell is deciding on when to put drying buds in jars to cure. Usually when the stem just starts to snap/crack and not bend. Little early and you risk mold, little late and you lose smell and taste.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You are right! I think my drying and curing was good, but miracle gro with no flushing was bad!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for the reply guys. i guess we're all mind blown that this shitty looking weed produced such a pleasant, powerful high. Just a quick question - are redder eyes a symptom of high THC? Cuase with this brick weed, we literally can't walk around in public cause our eyes are so bloodshot (and everyone stares) - we look like zombies lol. In the UK, our eyes hardly gets red, if at all. Any explanations for this? This Thai weed gives you the stereotypical "stoned" look, whilst the dank in the UK doesn't seem to make me feel as fucked up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 smogo420, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Yeah I assume it's just the plant genetics. But it's almost like a completely different drug, ya feel? I didn't realise your high could vary THAT much. This Thai brick weed is really, really psychedelic, I almost feel like I'm tripping on ketamine (which we love) when I smoke this shit hahaha

Thai brick weed= paranoid, delusional, trippy, psychedelic, giggly, reserved, dumbed down high
    UK dank weed= feeling really nice, relaxed, happy, euphoric, open, "clean" high

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah! That Thai stuff scared me! The intensity was beyond anything cannabis related! I felt a similar thing when I tried dab/wax for the first time. I felt almost sick and was thinking 'Please let me come down from this!' I think I'll stick to the indica hybrid stuff that has a little CBD in it as buffer! I really liked the Swiss cheese, even with the bad taste and smell, the high was happy and comfortable and plenty powerful!

Attached Files:

14. This is blueberry, somango and Swiss cheese in my tent at about 3 weeks. Gonna start flower soon!

15. Yeah! That Thai stuff scared me! The intensity was beyond anything cannabis related! I felt a similar thing when I tried dab/wax for the first time. I felt almost sick and was thinking 'Please let me come down from this!' I think I'll stick to the indica hybrid stuff that has a little CBD in it as buffer! I really liked the Swiss cheese, even with the bad taste and smell, the high was happy and comfortable and plenty powerful!

16. Yeah! That Thai stuff scared me! The intensity was beyond anything cannabis related! I felt a similar thing when I tried dab/wax for the first time. I felt almost sick and was thinking 'Please let me come down from this!' I think I'll stick to the indica hybrid stuff that has a little CBD in it as buffer! I really liked the Swiss cheese, even with the bad taste and smell, the high was happy and comfortable and plenty powerful!

Attached Files:

17. I wish I knew how to edit the quotes out of my replies. Any help?

18. Any! That did it!

19. I meant 'Ahh!'

20. #20 smogo420, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Haha mate, are you sure you haven't been smoking this Thai brick too recently? ;)
    But damn they look so nice bro! It makes me jealous seeing as the stuff I'm smoking now tastes/resembles mud lol. But it really trips me out the high does. I really like it tho, is it weird to sort of like the paranoia/delusional trails of thoughts that comes along with smoking this Thai brick weed? haha
    I also find it very hard to talk on this brick weed - it gets me so zonked! I literally feel like I'm a dull... as opposed to dank, where you have the deepest, intellectual (sometimes lol) conversations. TL;DR THIS WEED IS SO TRIPPY

• Like Like x 1