~~The biggest loser in the world competition thread~~

Discussion in 'General' started by (=420_soldier=), Sep 4, 2009.

1. #1 (=420_soldier=), Sep 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
    Ok i don't know if this is going to work but the title sums it up everyone put in there nominations with a quick description, heres mine:

This guy is bugging me for weed all the time like everyday so one day I'm just having a chop with my mates and he comes around and ask's the usual "hey man you got any bud" and I tell him what i usually say "I'm not a fucking dealer man I don't sell bud I just smoke it" then I think, I know how to get rid of him so I tell him if you drink all the bong water out of my hooker bong and my 4 footer I'll shout you a cone, thinking he would just say no and leave but he didnt he drank em both for one cone and he had black shit all over his teeth and that bong water was fucking nasty it was black and slugy and had been sitting in there for weeks??

2. Why don't you just middle man a bag to him and make a few extra bucks or a few bowls to smoke yourself? It sucks that all that dude wants is to get high, and you are not helping him out. What if you were in his shoes and didn't have a hook? I would pick up a $20, pinch a couple bowls for yourself, and sell it to him. I'd rather get ripped off a few bowls then not have anything at all. Ya digg?

3. i agree, make money off this fool, or be very clear you don't want him around. although that does sound mildly entertaining in a grossout kinda way

4. You made some guy drink bong water? lame dude, you sound like the dero. Whatever the fuck that is.

5. I don't understand the question.

6. i think he's talking Australian haha....

7. Yeah I'm talking "Australian", and why are you attacking me Full Melt this is supposed to be a laid back chilled site I just wanted to post a story about this really annoying weird guy,

I didn't make him drink bong water this guy is really weird and always annoys me I was nice to him at the start but then after a couple of months of me not wanting to go and drive somewhere to get weed for him whenever he asks,

8. these.

dero is the word they use in modern day nazi germany for jews. i'm jewish and this thread is highly offensive.

racist

9. WTF no it doesn't it just means loser or bogan thats what we say in Australia sorry man if it has two meanings but thats not what I meant, my mum is Jewish

10. Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

11. yeah i'm sure. and i bet you "have a black friend" too.

you make me sick.

12. I make you sick?, I bet your not even Jewish, your just trying to start a fight, I'm not saying I'm Jewish I'm just saying my mum is which is true and why the fuck would I start thread about a Jewish guy that drunk bong water?? this guy wasn't even Jewish.

Get a life why would you just want to start a fight with a random

13. Racism is the root of all evil.

14. You guys both sound like idiots. Im jewish too. You cant get pissed off at anyone and everyone who offends you. Dont be foolish.

15. How many times do I have to say it Dero does not mean Jewish or anything in Australia it just means loser, someone from Western Australia back me up??

I'm not racist I hate racist people sorry if I offended anyone all I was trying to do was post something I though was funny and if you don't think its funny don't read it

16. Liebe für das Vaterland. Leben lang mein Führer! Tod zu den Juden!

17. lol fuck you dirtypete. hahaha Just translated that :D

18. Essen Sie meine Scheiße DirtyPete:D

19. lol this is the first e-fight i have seen on this site

20. #20 mr_renniks, Sep 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
    Haha, let me help with the Australian to American translations...

Dero - Trashy / Loser / Disgusting

Dero is a pretty common term used to describe someone that is mildly to excessively bogan, has poor hygine, doesn't pay for anything and usually has one or more front teeth missing