The Biggest F#@%!* Smokers Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Taylored, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Yeah i hear ya. I have a few basic rules for smoking people up for free. 1. If it's their first time and 2. If we're real cool and i know that they'll eventually get me back. Other than that you gotta pay up or throw in.

2. #42 Fury 360, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    What is worse is when you start trusting the person then after a few deals with pot, (in my case) I needed cigarettes and before I asked him, he was like you need a pack? and I'm like yeah I was going to ask, and I payed that bitch 7 dollars, and I still didn't get any, It's been like 2 weeks? Seriously, whenever I text him he never texts back.. Whenever I call him he either says he's busy or doesn't pick up. And when I talk to him in person, he says he has it but just needs to drop it off. Bullshit.

And on topic, I usually smoke my 'friend' down, but he only acts like my friend when we are supposed to smoke down, otherwise he just acts like a douche and doesn't even keep in contact. Randomly he just starts talking and asks me how much I have left. That motherfucker just shared his little shit with me once and that was my first time. And I shared with him (my stash) like 4 times.. and yet he shoves a used shitty itouch 1st gen down my pockets and expects 100 dollars for it..

3. Why don't you just get your own cigs?

4. When buying a 1/2 ounce and it's several grams short.

When someone says they are getting dank and it's just good schwag. (this and the first
    one were combined last week when I pitched in on a 1/2 ounce.) Lol @ high school kids.

When someone passes me a bowl that's cashed and then spends the next minute
    trying to tell me it's not cashed and I just don't know how to hit it right and then
    I dump the ashes out to show them. Don't fucking question me!

When someone acts like they aren't high when they're clearly baked out of their mind.
    My cousin was doing this last year. He fell asleep one time and denied it.

When someone claims to be good at rolling and you let them do it, then it's all loose
    and crappy.

When someone takes a hit and for some reason, they blow out some of the smoke
    before inhaling. You see this a lot in movies.

People who hit a bong so hard, they suck half of the unburned weed into the water.
    Got a friend who does this and even though it's not my weed, it drives me insane.
    I only give him 1 hitters or bowls so he can't do it.

I could add to this list all night.

5. People who facebook while smoking in a car.. come on ..really? And then talking about "SWIM commented on my status. LOLOL"

I don't get it? :confused:

6. When people get overly paranoid for no reason.
    Like i was out last night just chillin smoking up with some friends and a a police chopper is in the sky above us and this one kid starts getting real scared, like yeah the chopper is really up for a few kids blazing. Same kid refuses to ever hold the weed in case he gets caught, even when 2 of us had been caught before and would be getting arrested if caught again. That fucks me off so much.
    When some people get some green then only smoke yours that night.

7. yessir that wiz at the end covers it

8. im that guy who always has....a fuck ton of weed compared to my friends. so naturally they think "ahh hes barely even losing money he can smoke me up all night whatevs" well no, sorry big guy, but i dont enjoy running around and shit for free if u get what im saying. This shit costs me some serious money in more ways than one so if u dont wanna pitch in a little then fuck you.

I have yet to ever kick someone off a piece (for monetary reasons) but next time someone expects me to smoke em up im straight up saying this exact line "i've pumped in bill after bill into your lungs, if u want in we split the cost halves-ies" considering im paying around 10 a g for dank they shouldnt have too hard of a time with that if they truely are friends.

man i never realized how much of a pissed off individual i am when i think about it...

9. I hate when people expect to get smoked up. Its like they have an alternate motive to be around you which is really just fuckin low. Then they dont even pay you back even if they say they will.

10. Seriously.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4bfhV1zr8"]YouTube - Jack Johnson - Where did all the good people go.[/ame]