The biggest begginer ever

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SouthernBaked, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Seriously I need all the knowledge I can get best way to grow,lighting,plant seeds,what a female seed is,how to make a hermaphridite (how ever you spell that,thrichomes, nutrients how to apply plant hormones? And don't say why dont I just look because I am.im trying to access all the info I can including other people

2. Best piece of literature any grower can own is Jorge's growers bible I have been growingforover a decade I still have it close by for any reference and just keep researching man this forum haz tonz of info already .

3. grasscity, rollitup, icmag, /r/microgrowery.

If you can't get all the information you need from those sites, you're lying, it's all there.

GL HF :)

4. You are at one of the BEST places for info,read the stickies at the top of every catagory &,ask questions.

5. Yea I've been reading a shit load of grow journals.

6. Then you are on your way to becoming a great grower. We all learned from here. Good luck

7. Yup, there are no shortcuts and no one is going to spell everything out for you. All the info you could want is here on GC and found by reading stickies, journals, and using the search button. you only get out what you put in, so time to start studying :) You found a great place in GC, this place took me from being a newbie to a successful grower, good luck!

8. copy this into google:

grow 8 oz of bud for under $100

First option should say PDF.Free book there.

Best read for new growers IMO,and it's free.

Never mind what lights he uses.Which is amazing.

He shows you a day by day grow.

Enjoy...

9. Good read thx