The Big Picture

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by hookahlove, Aug 12, 2008.

1. All I've been thinking about lately is how to become completely separated from certain unnecessary human definitions, comparisons, and mindstates; mainly those that limit the scope of a large group of thoughts at once about underlying universal forces, connections between known and unknown scientific dependencies, and hidden dimensions.

At times I feel so close to an answer that I blurt out just a single word that's on my mind. When I think, then think about how and what I am thinking, it's like there is a central neuron -for example, one of the many neurons that is connected with my concept of the word force as it pertains to gravity and the measurement of things in Newtons and accelerations- that spreads it's desires for conclusions to the surrounding - but also relevant and organized in a conceptually similar orientation- neurons. These neurons almost start to turn their best guess keys into their best guess locks, producing the feeling of processing a difficult request. Connections become made, neurons light up and are slightly changed and updated. This sort of thing almost becomes tangible to me, like objects that contain a full piece of partial information that seems like it would fit lovely into this grand puzzle that has been floating in my brain for the past two and a half years, floating to the surface in times of eureka.

It all comes back to the same place; a blank page, a book that has been written in invisible ink.

2. Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart