Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The big picture

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RoadRunner70, Mar 12, 2013.

1. When smoking weed do you guys notice "the big picture" on every situation?.
    It makes everything do much clearer and you understand why it happend, idk if this dosnt make sense maybe it's because I'm high atm

2. I don't know if getting high on weed showed me the "big picture" or not, but it sure made my music sound great.

The Pumpkin Man

3. Makes it easy to think outside the box. Government probably hates it for opening your mind to things.

4. The government hates it because there are all kinds of products that hemp can be used to make, including but not limited to hemp gasoline, hemp paper, hemp clothing and hemp rope. The oil companies don't want mj legalized because it might cut inon their business. There was a robber baren by the name of Willisn Randolf Herst, who along with John D Rockerfeller, had a fortune in oil wells. Through stereotypes, bigotry, exploiting the fears of the average person through junk science and out right lies, they got canibis outlawed, andd proceeded to heap up huge fortunes as oil, instead of hemp was used in the manufacturing of heating oil, gasoline, and a whole host of other products.

The Pumpkin Man

5. Makes me see clearer on some things.

Other things, it makes me chat absolute bollocks.

6. Like I said, I don't think getting high ever expanded my mind, but it sure makes me giggle. It also makes my music sound really great and really loud, and it just plain mellows me out for a good night's sleep.

The Pumpkin Man