Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Big List of Famous Stoners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, May 21, 2004.

1. I'm going to motion that YOU have no idea what you're talking about. ANYTHING can be made in photoshop given the user is very skilled with the program (and a lot of people are). If you doubt anything can be made in photoshop, check out this link.
    http://www.wade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tutorial1.htm
    Completely Photoshop.

2. I don't know if anyone mentioned him but I bet Sean Penn toked up at least while he played Spicoli. I heard he was method acting on that one, and once, off the set, a set manager told him he had to stop smoking, and he took out the cigarette and put it out on his hand and gave her a dirty Spicoli look (or something like that). Awesome.

3. steve-o from jackass. He was talking about how he ran into a fan who had his face tattooed on him so he gave the guy some bud. It was on some tattoo show.

4. Did anyone mention Carl Sagan? :D

5. wtf my dad lives in bend

6. How could anyone forget the Pam Anderson/Tommy Lee sex tape where she rolls joint and the both smoke?

7. howard stern

8. Jerry Garcia. The king of the Deadheads.

9. there was a video somewhere on the internet that i saw a while back of steve-o getting videotaped with a nice sack of dank, and two cops spotted him waving the baggie around lol

10. Irven Rosenfeld.

He gets medical marijuana provided for him by teh government of the US. he's lucky he doesnt' pay for anything.

if you haven't seen the episode of "Bullshit" about teh war on drugs then you need to watch it...

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-2705.html

11. Judge Joe Brown

12. Dave Chapelle... sadly his third season of Chapelle's Show got canceled because he said he got all his ideas for the show while he was high

13. Joe Rogan (The dude from fear factor) and Johnny Depp he does kill hits like a pro and he always snap inhales cigs, he must toke.

14. Bill Clinton - fuck that he didnt inhale
    Abe Lincoln - smoked on his porch and played his harmonica.
    George Washington - grew hemp on the mount vernon estate.

anybody mention bone thugs??

15. are you serious? lol i cant imagine the ex-James Bond hitting a bong

16. If There was a jesus im sure he smoked herb.

17. the muther fuckin Kottonmouth Kings!!! Daddy x, D-Loc, Johnny Richter, Lou Dog, Pakalika, Tax man aka munchies, and previously Saint. the most bad ass of famous tokers if you ask me.:smoking:

18. dunno if anyones mentioned it but

UB40

19. Yea... I saw some HUGE report someone did to prove that Jesus smoked Herb. My bro found this site something to do with rasta i think something with Nyabingi and there was a link to the report... i didnt read it cuz it must of been atleast 20 pages