Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Big List of Famous Stoners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, May 21, 2004.

1. how did i for get him

2. GWAR smokes weed.

It's probably not the only thing they smoke either.

this supposedly "straightedge" band from around here, my revenge, smokes weed too. Too bad they suck.

3. Ionno if anyone posted this already but JFK.

He suffered from a bad back and had severe back pain,

he blazed to ease the pain.

4. what about like mike meyers or seth green?

5. chris farley

6. i think weed should be legal man, its such bs to me that a fuckin plant is illegal to grow and do whatever the fuck u want with it.....damnit, even if i smoke a blunt or bowl and i dont get high i still feel better than i did before i smoked....fuck the govt fuck everyone who wants to keep this great shit illegal fuck them! sorry im hgih as shit :x

7. proof?

8. Hunter S Thompson
    Dr Gonzo
    Ken Kesey

9. santa clause

10. seth mc farline sp?

11. Jason Mewes (Jay)

12. Lindsay Lohan

[​IMG]

13. hmmm... not sure about that one, the lighting on her looks... off...
    I like how you made sure none of us would miss the point though... lol

Can someone elaborate on Conan O'Brien? he a regular user or what? I love that guy.

14. :(may Bob Marley, The Legend, Rest In Peace
    :smoking:toke up in the memory of Bob Marley who spoke the truth in his music.

15. Lindsey Lohan Lmao She Must Get Mad Good Bud

16. God i hate that bitch HER MOVIES SUCK lol....but funny pic TERABLE photoshop lol work on the photoshop skills a little bit

17. He was a prescription medication addict and he "despised pot smokers".

neways ill add a few

Whitney Houston's crack headed ass smokes weed

Mick Jagger

Ray Charles

Quenn Victoria (no joke she used it "medicinaly")

Kurt Cobain

John Wayne admitted using it once

Joan of Arc was accused of using witch herbs (weed)

Bruce Lee

And Of Course the World Famous Pot Head Activist Abbie Hoffman (there should be a strain named after him)

18. I cant name any famous smokers off the top of my head who havent been mentioned..
    but sometimes when im baked and watching a movie, i look at the actors and wonder if any of them got stoned before they got on set.. haha