Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Big List of Famous Stoners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sad Panda, May 21, 2004.

1. "Snoop Dog Charged With Possession of Marijuana in Cleveland, OH...

...The rapper is traveling on a concert tour titled, "Puff, Puff, Pass 2001." Its name refers to what's considered proper etiquette for sharing marijuana. "

i cant tell you how much that made me laugh reading that part...

2. Nope. Sorry, you're both wrong.

http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/blueclue.htm

The truth.

3. me.

i'm not famous yet, but i will be.

and when i am, you rest assured i'll still be puffing.

peace,
    the Infrequent Ninja

4. -Chris Barnes from Six Feet Under (Death Metal Band)
    -Check Berry (Rock star, sang "Johnny B. Goode")
    -Rick James (of course!)
    -2 Pac
    -Kottonmouth Kings (Psychadelic Hip Hop band)
    -George Washington (he grew too!)
    -Louis Armstrong
    -Otto (the bus driver from the Simpsons)
    -Me
    -Satan

5. FINALY someone else knows what happened to him. his album isnt half bad, especialy when your baked.

6. conan o'brien... really?

7. If Jennifer Anniston smokes weed then, in my humble opinion, she is possibly so hot that simply standing in close proximity to her would melt you into a puddle of goop that just barely manages to say, "WE'RE NOT WORTHY!"

8. dave matthews
    the whole band OAR

9. Notable drug users<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Person Drug/s used<o:p></o:p>

William Clinton, US President Marijuana

"Well, I did smoke pot, but I didn't inhale. And I was in England, so it really doesn't count. Plus, no-one saw me. So what's the big fuss? The half million people arrested for pot last year are just sore losers."

<o:p></o:p>

Grover Cleveland, US President Cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Tim Allen, Comedian Cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Sigmund Freud, father of psychoanalysis Cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Newt Ginrich, Speaker of the Senate Marijuana<o:p></o:p>

"See, when I smoked pot it was illegal, but not immoral. Now, it is illegal AND immoral. The law didn't change, only the morality. That's why you get to go to jail and I don't. Any questions?"

Al Gore, US vice president Marijuana<o:p></o:p>

"My work on the environment is so important that I can't take the time off to go to jail for something so trivial as marijuana. But it's okay with me if you go."

Ulysses S. Grant, US President Cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Thomas Jefferson, US President/Marijuana farmer Marijuana<o:p></o:p>

Jesus The Nazarite, Carpenter/Form of God Mushrooms<o:p></o:p>

John M. Allegro, noted Bible scholar and linguist, who presented evidence in "The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross" that the story of Jesus was actually an allegory on the properties of the amanita.

Steve Jobs, Co-Creator of Apple Marijuana, LSD<o:p></o:p>

Pope Leo the XIII Cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Pablo Picasso, Artist Opium<o:p></o:p>

"The smell of opium is the least stupid smell in the world."

George Washington, US President/Marijuana farmer Marijuana<o:p></o:p>

Muhammad, Muslim Prophet Hashish <o:p></o:p>

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Author of Sherlock Holmes novels Opium<o:p></o:p>

*Sherlock was sometimes depicted doing cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Lewis Carrol, author, Alice in Wonderland Mushrooms<o:p></o:p>

Salvador Dali Hashish<o:p></o:p>

"Everyone should eat hashish, but only once."

Charles Dickens, Author, A Christmas Carol, Oliver Twist Opium<o:p></o:p>

Thomas Alva Edison Cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Ken Kesey, Author, One flew over the Cuckoos nest Everything<o:p></o:p>

“Someone not willing to try anything, is not a real truth-seeker, but only a dilatant”

Plotinus, Roman philosopher Opium<o:p></o:p>

Edgar Allen Poe, Author, numerous scary stories Opium<o:p></o:p>

Jules Verne, Author, The Time Machine, War of the Worlds, 50,000 leagues under the sea Cocaine<o:p></o:p>

Clarence Thomas, US Supreme court justice Marijuana<o:p></o:p>

"I was smart enough to use pot without getting caught, and now I'm on the Supreme Court. If you were stupid enough to get caught, that's your problem. Your appeal is denied. This 40 year sentence just might teach you a lesson."

Ben Franklin Opium, Marijuana<o:p></o:p>

*While US ambassador to Britain, Ben was also a member of the hellfire club, a club that met every so often to have orgies, smoke opium, and mock organized religion.<o:p></o:p>

10. ^^^^^^^^^

Copy and paste can be dangerous with those office tags. :D :D

All of the people on the NORML Advisory Board are what I would call famous stoners:

Willie Nelson, Co-Chair
    singer and songwriter

Nadine Strossen, Esq., Co-Chair
    President, American Civil Liberties Union

Robert Altman
    film director

David Boaz
    Executive Vice-President, Cato Institute

Mitch Earleywine, Ph.D.
    Associate Professor of Psychology

Lester Grinspoon, M.D.
    Harvard Medical School (emeritus)

Terence Hallinan, Esq.
    San Francisco District Attorney

Woody Harrelson
    Actor

Bill Maher
    comedian and social satirist

Ron Mann
    documentary filmmaker

Sheriff Bill Masters
    Telluride, CO

John P. Morgan, M.D.
    Physician and Professor of Pharmacology

Kary Mullis, Ph.D.
    1993 Nobel Laureate (Chemistry)

Bill Regardie
    publisher

Mark Stepnoski
    former NFL star

Dan Stern
    actor, writer and director

Rick Steves
    travel writer, television host

Top celebrities from the entertainment world, along with leading academics and drug policy experts are joining together to help end marijuana prohibition by signing on to NORML's advisory board. Among those who have agreed to participate on the board are country music star and longtime NORML supporter Willie Nelson, actor Woody Harrelson, film director Robert Altman, comedian and political satirist Bill Maher, actor David Stern, former Dallas Cowboy and current Texas NORML President Mark Stepnoski, and ACLU President Nadine Strossen.

By lending their name to the organization, advisory board members provide added credibility and create new opportunities for NORML to get our message out to the media. The battle for the hearts and minds of the public is largely fought in the media, and a prestigious advisory board assures NORML greater access to those who shape public opinion.

More importantly, the inclusion of respected individuals on the advisory board sends the message to tens of millions of Americans who smoke marijuana responsibly that it is culturally safe for them to speak out on this important issue. When prominent Americans demonstrate the courage to challenge current policies, average Americans are empowered to do the same.

In addition to lending their name to the cause, advisory board members will appear with NORML when we announce new advertising campaigns, urge support for a particular piece of legislation, or launch a new program. Members will also be featured at NORML Conferences and other high profile events.

Link to NORML Advisory Board: http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=5471

11. This is fun!

I've got a few

Ludacris
    Pancho Villa
    Paris Hilton
    Oliver Stone(d)
    John Sinclair
    Larry Hagman (JR Ewing) LOL
    Kate Moss
    Dizzy Gillespie
    Nelly
    Sting

I found these on http://www.friendsofcannabis.com , there are many many more famous stoners on this site!

... To all a big ho-ho-ho and merry happy!
    see ya in the sticks in 2006!

12. Jack Herrer

13. travis barker

14. Actually she was smoking out of an apple. Star ran it a couple of years back as well as a pic of Julia roberts smoking a J with her now husband sitting in a park.

15. i know that KoRn smokes weed, or at leats the the lead singer Jonathan Davis does. if you skip to the end of the last song on "follow the leader" (track 25), there is a bonus song call "earache my eye". at the begining of the song you can hear them smoking bowls and eating tacos. also, earache my eye is rumored to be sung by cheech marin. oh, and the band gorilaz, they smoke weed to. at the end of the song on their first album you hear somebody hitting a bong.

16. haha oops, funny thing about that is when i was replying to this post when i was at school this morning, i typed Jack Herer, but said, no that's not right there are two r's. oh well, fuck.

17. howard stern

18. tim allen (he use to smoke and do all kinds of drugs but he got busted for trying to sell thousands and thousands of drugs to a fucking undercover cop after jail he started doing comedy which is how he started acting Tim Allen said " if that cop didnt catch me i would be dead eathier from the drugs or the people i was selling them too" he also said as a joke "well i will never sell drugs to an undercover cop again" srry just watched ths (true hollywood story) on E!

but anyways........

guns&roses

montley crue

sublime

ludacris

greenday

50 cent(he quit for now cause smokin makes u lazy)

eminem(he went to rehab but not sure if it was for marijuana)

endless rappers, bands, and celebs