The Big Hoax Theory, Black holes and Gravity

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by g0pher, Nov 30, 2007.

1. However, if not... we can't disprove it.

2. What's the point of trying to "prove" something with a prediction when you can't? Science does not predict anything. It estimates.
    Listen, useless, I've said this 3 times now. GO LOOK UP NEWTON'S THEORY OF GRAVITY. HIS THEORY AND MINE ARE THE SAME - EVERYTHING IS GRAVITY
    So is the philosophy of liars and manipulative twist like yourself. I called this idiot a Jew, btw, admin, because that's what he is. A person either of Jewish faith or blood. That's what he is.

3. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying science can "prove" anything or that science has a point or anything like that. But the fact is, you can't call a theory scientific unless it makes predictions.

Here is the scientific content of Newton's theory of gravity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_universal_gravitation. That's a testable prediction about the world. "Everything is gravity" is not.

[edit]: This is my last response. No point wasting time arguing with cranks.

4. Yeah run away after you have given yourself the pleasure of declaring victory before your opponent has a chance to rebut.

You are worthless coward, through and through.

Disrespect/name-calling isn't welcome here. *RMJL

I don't read wikipedia, it's full of shit just like you.

Newton's law of gravity does specifically state that the phenomenon of gravity = EVERYTHING. He says the forces of nature are due to large body masses pulling on one another. THat sums it up there, everything is gravity.

[​IMG]

5. Science is just a figment of your imagination, just like God. Obviously.

6. I've neither run away nor declared victory. I've just decided to give you the last word in our little spat.

Indeed.

[edit]: btw, why do you think I'm a jew, SpartanInjun?

7. No, you wanted the last word, that's why you said you weren't going to reply anymore. Stop lying, jew.

You've already been warned for name-calling and disrespect...and now you choose to use the word "jew" in a negative manner. Last warning...no more for you. *RMJL

Indeed.

[edit]: btw, why do you think I'm a jew, SpartanInjun?[/quote]

If you have to ask then there's your answer.

8. Sorry you missed the sarcasm tag.

9. Sarcastic or not, you were right. :p

10. Obviously, we need bigger sarcasm signs on the interpipes.

Oh, pipe, brb...

11. I see you jews pussed out like you always do LOL

12. Oh goodie, a real live anti-semite. I think our bigoted friend here have forgotten that jews per capita got more nobel prizes in science than any other culture. That is, they value knowledge. Not to mention their great successes in keeping back the muslim hordes in a number of Israeli-Arab wars the last 51 years, despite being seriously outnumbered.

One can call jews a lot of things, but if we stick to the facts (and over-generalize) I'd go for smart, stubborn and brave. Not a bad combination. It sure beats anti-semites who generally are ignorant, bigoted and cowards.

And I know of one anti-semite who will soon get banned. :smoke:

13. I'm sorry but did you say light didnt bend :lol: take a science class light does bend its called Gravational lensing and guess what Space and time bends too Einstein proved that.

14. This whole thread was doomed from jumpstreet

Your posters main arguement goes agianst itself

its impossible to know for sure because most science books have the most accepted theory

if most scientist believed the world was flat thats what would be in the science books

15. Forget about all the strange theories you've created.

Lets think about this from a purely logical basis. Respected scientists around the world dedicate their lives to understanding the functions of the universe. They use enormous amounts of technology, resources, and funding to do this.

Wrong or right, the information these scientists produce is not a ''lie';' it is not meant to decieve or even persuade you of anything. There exists no entity that exists to spew out false information to the public, but instead a network of dedicated and honest people who strive to better human understanding of the universe we occupy. Many scientific organizations exist independently of lobbying groups, or other ''interested'' organizations. They have no objective! Some do, but fortunately their findings are also subject to the tests of those that do not. Therein lies the beauty of modern science.

Now, to assume that the conclusions you have come up with are more reputable than those of such great afformentioned minds would be borderline insanity. I am no physicist, but I observe that your contentions are the product of only your own rickety philosophy and logic. They do not reflect reality, whether they are sensible to you or not. You have done no research, conducted no tests, and have no foundation as a credible expert whatsoever.

Stop insulting the scientific community.

16. Once again another false statement in this thread., Science is based on gathering facts the world is round that is a fact therefore thats what it says in science books and to beat the dead donkey scientists werent even around in when people believed the earth was flat and in the center of the universe.

17. This is spartaninjun. It's been so many years since this guy (g0pher) stole my scribbling lol. I have something to add and no I am not really a mel gibson anti-semite (i don't think HE is either, Mel that is) i was just young and annoying back then. Anyways, I have discovered the importance of the number 3 in relation to this whole "everything is gravity" thing. The number 3 is fundamental to everything. I will post a short video of it as I don't wanna type it, it's more fun to post a video.

Ok so just to let everyone know I've grown up alot since these days. It's the last thing about spartaninjun i could find. Anyways, so I'm going to go ahead and use my S-VHS machines to make some analog caps and then i'll convert them to digi and upload them.

In this video i can prove how the number 3 is relative and fundamental to everything using these 3 main examples: 1)The color scale, RGB and the density of molecules affect colors 2)Revised Music Theory (written completely by me) 3)A new type of computer system that I am developing that uses "directional electrical current" to power it. The power for this system is called "ternary battery", in which 3 poles are used instead of 2.

Ok so i'll be back if I don't get banned again. I doubt the same mods work here now though LOL.

18. the problem is that your own perspective changes the truth a little bit without making it untrue of course. But it does change. Science cannot give you the answers, you must learn to think for yourself. If you believe black holes are real because "sky-ents" tells you so, then you ARE NOT THINKING FOR YOURSELF. So to explain this : The matter rushing in after a star collapses might be considered a sort of a weak "vacuum" but it's short lived. The hottest and biggest things in the universe are STARS. Black holes cannot form because there is no energy there, the star was the energy and if the star dies, it can't create more energy than it was able to produce during it's lifetime - BECAUSE ITS DEAD. It is no longer a star, although something undoubtedly will remain of it. But it's no longer capable of producing even a fraction of the energy it used to when it was alive which would be needed by this whole "black hole" BS "theory" that it's own "discoverer" Einstein doubted later on in his career. So there you go, most people believe in an idea which it's creator doubted was even possible. Because? Because we are told to.

Science does NOT provide answers it provides OBSERVATIONS BASED ON THE SUBJECTIVE PERSPECTIVES AND OPINIONS OF OTHERS. Facts are only proven by the individual, by the conscious observer, not an authority figure who has a stack of cash taken out of your paycheck every month.

19. This thread.. wow.

20. I never insulted the scientific community, because a community cannot be insulted. Many scientists from, you guessed it ... the.... scientific... community happen to agree with me.

I bet you think everything is like the board game Candy Land where there is no evil, there ARE no bad people, it's just happy furry animal petting zoo time with pink cotton candy and merri-go-rounds in the sky! The only thing that could go wrong is that you go back to the start again LOL!

Get a grip duder, (i know this is ages ago but for any newcomers who would say something similar - i speak to you) accept that there are bad people with BAD intentions who don't want you to know the truth about anything. Once you are capable of doing this you can get passed the mind control that is mainstream media and scientific authoritarianism.