The big hit : Should I take it, or should I leave it?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, May 19, 2011.

1. I have a job, which has the potential to make me a million. Or may be more.

Not in US dollars, but in Thai Baht. Which equals... 33,000 US Dollars = 1 million Baht.

It's gonna take a lot of my time... with a lot of travelling...

I'm gonna have to order A LOT of people around, and GET ordered from a few very important people. Or at least pricks who think they're important...

Working with politicians, government officials, and the mafia is never an easy task.

So I'm not sure if I really want to do this... not only because it involves working with people who lie, steal, and kill for living, but also because I'm not sure if these guys are for real.

I don't want to waste my time.

Anyway... I just wanted to say a thing about it coz it's been on my mind for the past month, and... I don't know who to talk to.

I'm still not decided if I'm gonna go full out on this... I'm at the stage where I'm not fully commited, but not out of it either.

I get calls, and requests, but... I have only given them luke warm answers over the phone... not something they can tie me down with, you know what I mean?

Anyway...

What should I do? I'm thinking, may be this is it. May be this is the big pay day.

Or may be it's just another misfire. Who knows...

But you never know unless you try...

2. I'm interested in specifics, if you don't mind.

3. Sounds like one of those times where you go with your gut.

4. I honestly couldn't tell you since i know so little. I say do what feels right. Would you be traveling to Thailand?

5. I'm the guy with the goods, the government wants to buy it, so the politicians and the middleman, aka the mafia, handles the deal.

You know what I mean?

It's the usual shit that goes on all over the world... especially in these third world countries such as Thailand.

6. My gut says,

"Don't even think about it, you can't handle these guys if you fuck up!"

But my wallet says,

"Go for it. You could use the money."

Well, I am already living IN Thailand... but I'm near the capital city, Bangkok... the work will take place about... 600 km from here so I'll have to fly back and forth... If I ever go for it, that is.

7. Life is more important than money

That being said sometimes money is the key to living a nice life.

If would say no, unless you and your family is going to be starving if you don't get the money. But if you can make it through without the money without sacrificing too much, I would say do that instead. What if shit did hit the fan and you were caught up in the middle? Money just isn't worth that much risk.

8. To tell you the truth, I don't really have the goods.

My father's friend in Korea has it.

But I'm representing that side, so... yeah...

It's really hard to appear to know the shit you're talking about, when in fact you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, you know what I mean?

But, we all know the drill, you know?

They're not gonna hold me responsible for the technical details and shit... they're just relying on me to deliver the goods as promised...

And the good is as good as I said it would be. You know what I mean?

So if shit goes wrong, and shit does go wrong sometimes... I'm the one they fry.

But if everyone delivers, then... everyone makes big money...

9. MDMA shouldn't be much of a problem from a security stand-point in a country like Thailand, assuming that's the weight. Go for it.

10. Exactly what I was thinking.

11. Yeah... you're absolutely right...

But I could really use the money... it's not like we're going to starve if I didn't do this job... but...

I promised my wife I will buy her a 2 karat diamond ring. I just checked the price and it's about 20,000 US Dollars.

If I can pull this job off, then yeah... I can get her the ring as promised...

12. Lol.........

Yeah... only if it was that easy... :D

13. How long is the job? 1 delivery?

14. What are you talking about...you gonna be some arms dealer or something, selling government secrets..I'm too stoned

15. Do you get to keep your soul during and after the process?

16. Supposing everything works fine, then the whole thing will take about... 2 years?

I'm talking about...

Well, I'm just gonna say, I'm offering the government some industrial facility.

17. The LAST time I tried a job was with the Nigerian government. Some Army General...

And that one is not going anywhere...

I can't say they fooled me, or if it was their fault, but I'm just not fired up about going to Nigeria every other week, you know what I mean?

It's not a very friendly place...

18. Damn idk if 2 years of sketchy business is worth $33,000

19. #19 Ska, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    No I really don't know what you mean, as I don't know how one would end up making business deals with third world governments for a living.

Here in America teachers make 33k/yr, and shady business much much more. Your doing shady business for cheap by my standards, so no I don't think it's worth the money at all.

20. Actually I should be talking to my wife about this...

But I'm not sure if it's a good idea to even MENTION it to her because she's going to get upset because it means I will be travelling a lot...

The site is about 600 Km away, but I'll be flying to and from, so I won't have to sleep over, but still...