Poll The Big Grasscity "Who's going to be the next President of the Unites States?" Poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Superjoint, Sep 30, 2020.

?

Who's going to be the next President of the United Sates?

Poll closed Dec 14, 2020.
  1. Donald J Trump

50 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Joe Biden

40 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok boys and girls, who's going to win the coming election.... and why?

I wish you the best possible outcome, the world needs it....we are worried here over in Europe

Superjoint

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I just know some of my taxes have gone to re-employing that TV super star, and we know he fights very dirty

ps Thanks 'Super' for allowing us to change our vote later!

3. Last night was a masterstroke by Trump, he's shut down the debate and dragged his opponent down into the gutter.

Trump 1
    Biden 0

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. We all ready have a poll...Why start another one?...Is the other one a bad out come and someone wants a do over? Some one should really take this down for the miss spelling of the tread title alone and call it an official do over ...

5. was not aware, where is the poll?

6. On the front page but down near the bottom..Your head line is more official but same poll..

7. 1848568D-B852-4F3D-8BAA-3867D91D2C17.png

8. Good morning Jerry..I guess we are voting twice here at GC...maybe I will get two ballots this year?It sounds like some states are all ready wanting a do over..I can hear it now...2 scoops 2 terms 2 ballots...

My daughter is a Bernie supporter and she told me yesterday that she is voting Trump...fuck.....I teared up a little bit...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Tell her I said hi.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The "Big" Grasscity poll. You guys need to run some web stats on your site. Figure out why visits and user participation has fallen so low. I have a few ideas why.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Roughly the same ratios, slight gain to Trump... but neither polls have a great sample size unfortunately.

It's interesting to be honest, sample size regardless. Democrats used to OWN the cannabis crowd, but it appears to be flipping pretty significantly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Out of curiosity, did she explain why?

13. #13 Green Wizard, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    Wait, you're saying Republicans own the cannabis crowd by a significant margin? You got any numbers on that assertion?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. #14 WaldenInTheCity, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    I don't think the cannabis crowd is drawn to the Republicans, I think they're either drawn to Trump, pushed away from the democrat party for various reasons or both. The fact that trump happens to be republican is largely irrelevant imho. But to answer your question, just look at our own home grown (hehe) polls. Very small sample size like I said, but still interesting nonetheless.

I think its safe to say most people assumed the cannabis community with more or less be mostly democratic, and these polls (as small as that may be) seems to show prior assumptions don't last in the Trump era.

I'm curious how this plays into other communities as well. A lot of people will be looking at the minority demographic closely this year. My wife is certainly an example of dissention within the previouly "taken for granted" ranks

15. I'd be willing to bet $1 that there are far more white collar, middle-class, suburbanites smoking and joking than there are that arent. cannabis (i refuse to use the blackball word "marijuana" - a fictitious , made up word). and i imagine the vast majority of those shadow tokers are politically middle of the road, meaning they would vote for one of either a conservative, slightly left leaning democrat or a middle of the road, slightly right leaning republican. if the 2016 or 2020 choices were less radical on either side then perhaps a different party would be in charge.

let none of us forget, Trump was an independent in the 2016 race running on his own dime. the republicans adopted Trump after he mopped their field out and the republicans, and the US as a whole, was staring down the barrel of another HRC fiasco. i can distinctly recall the loudest republican "leaders" who now stroke Trump were calling for him to be hung in the public square. the " party" despised Trump. McConnell and Graham being two of the loudest of at least two dozen.

cannabis will never be THE deciding factor for a presidential election. cannabis reform is a procedure for state and congressional support. there are a whole list of international laws and treaties in place that will continue to prevent federal endorsement. the best thing that could happen for cannabis in the US is decriminalization first, rescheduling second.

i'm just yapping. Trump was an independent, running on his own dime, and he kicked the republicans ass. they adopted him, and "they" have adopted to him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Agreed on all accounts... especially the last sentence. To he honest, trump was the life preserver the rnc needed, as the decades of squishy crony capitalist holier-than-thou conserv-asshats was rapidly diminishing support within the ranks. They were more worried about optics than policy, and trump inverted that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trump ran as a Republican, although he refused to rule out running as a third party.
    It wasn't too long that a PAC formed for him.

On August 6, 2015, the first Republican primary debate took place on Fox News. During the debate, Trump refused to rule out a third-party candidacy.[126] Eventually, in September 2015, Trump signed a pledge promising his allegiance to the Republican Party.[127]
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  18. This one is difficult to call, I think. 2016 was piss-easy to see coming, but the parameters are far more complex now.

I hope Biden takes it. I think it's better for the health of the country. I understand fully why someone would disagree with that, and have the opposite opinion.

Edit: Since I'm not a citizen, I didn't vote, even in this poll, so I can't see the results - would someone kindly PM them to me? Curious

• Like Like x 1
  19. Candace owens ;)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Yummy ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.