the big "first time you bought weed" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Orangecoat, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Does anyone have any good stories about the first time they bought weed and got ripped off? or maybe any good ones about how you ripped of someone for their first weed.
    I think its almost essential that everyone has to get ripped off once

well heres my 2 cents

it was about 2 weeks before halloween. SO me and my friends deceide that it was a good time to try marijuana. So we said, why dont we just save up a 100 and get a quad and juust get fucked up on halloween? so we save up and give the guy the money, (the guy we were buying from lived down the street from one of my friends) so the dude who lived close to the hookup always stalled coz he was sketeched out about buying. Hed be like, Okay. My mom is leaving at 4. at 415 i will be at your house to pick it up. But then he wouldnt go get it coz his mom left to late or some bullshit. It turned out that it took so long for him to get it by the time we actually got it, there was about a 20 sac left. But we didnt know anybetter.

and the child that lives with my fax (robert) i sold him a bowl for 20 bucks. twice. so thats my ripping off someone story. (but hes really fat and dumb, so its okay)

(and if theres already a thread like this im sorry i searche and nothing came up)

2. i bought a cut of schwagg to roll into joints and sell for 5 bucks a peice to make money, and then i couldnt find no one to buy it so i was like hmm i wonder why people like this shit so much n i had like 6 average joints n i broke 3 of em open and packed em into a bigass bowl that i made myself haha, n i smoked it...... and look at me now, to think i never even planned on smoking weed

3. i had my girlfriend get a dealer to meet me at my street.. so he comes driving down my street, and it being dead summer all my neighbors were out in there yards... and i just bust the money out to the window... 40.. and he rolled the window up and kept driving.. and i was like.. wtf... and he stopped and said get in.. and we drove up this hill and he sold me the 40.. he had like a QP.. at the time i was like.. damn thats a lot of weed.. i must have been 13..

4. First time I ever bought it I just went up and asked my sister.

5. I called my brothers friend who sells schwag. I said, though it is schwag, I will buy it, it will get me high at least. It's dark, he hands me the bag in which I give him my 20. I go home to grind it up and its browner then a mother fucker. I was like, hey, it was my first time buying, let me learn from this mistaKE. ALWAYS check your bud before you hand over the dough.

6. for about five months i smoked every weekend or so. i have a friend who is involved with some dealers, and always had some. id never bought before, and basically knew nothing about it. just smoked it, lol. the first time i bought i got an eight of "purple haze" from a friend. for 50 bucks, it was a pretty decent sized eighth but theres no way it was purple haze. i think it was some pretty decent middies. lol he still says it was purple, although admits it wasnt very good. lol. i really dont care now, i was stupid then, but still had fun smoking it.

7. First time I bought weed, I had done so much research beforehand that I pretty much already knew everything, like what is good weed, what is bad weed, weights, terminology, and prices.

8. I can't even remember the first time I bought weed.

9. I was scared as fuck... I was like 15 and I met like a hardcore 20 somethin year old dealer in a church parking lot. And I was on foot haha.

10. my cousin lives near canada up in NY and we were up there on vacation. I had no idea about weed being raised on the hell fire and brimstone..anyways long and short of it the kidsold enough shwag for us to not get high...i was scared my father would beat the shit outta me...came home started hanging out with these cool folks and a girl i knows boyfriend sold it and gave me a good deal from a local grower..i think i spent 20 for a little less then an 8th of dank. shit fucked me over for weeks...

11. i was 13 and met a group of drunk college kids on the beach late at night, we drank for a while then one of em pulled a joint of of his pocket. I asked him if he had any more i could buy and he pulled out another fatass j and sold it to me for 15.. found 3 seeds inside when i broke it open to smoke bowls

12. i don't remember the first time buying weed but i remember selling a 5 sack for 10 to this one guywho never bought before. he said that he got "hella fuckin ripped" and wanted more. I kept giving him these skimpy little sacks everyday untill he found out he was being ripped off and stopped buying from me.

13. I honestly dont remember.

14. high school washroom a long time ago :D

15. The first time i ever bought weed was from a friend and he brought it to school on the first day of highschool when they have that big lame "orientation assembly, lets all huddle in the gym" for the sophmores. my pocket reaked, i was just a bit nervous to say the least.

16. my long time good friend got a roommate who smoked weed. I went through him for a year before he introduced me to his new dealer who delt chronic instead of schwagg (which is what we originally got).

I got to know him (the original dealer) really well and now we're friends, though now he doesn't deal to me, I just go to his dealer.

17. Gym locker room in 10th grade, hahaha.

18. When I started smoking weed, I used to get from one of my friends. At that time, I only smoked once every month or couple weeks. I think the first time I bought weed on my own was when we sent me to get it and I went to the wrong person...LOL! After that I just bought from some friends I had that started dealing.

19. I remeber the first time i bought weed.

I got a gun put to my head by the dealers dad, I was like... Maybe 11.

20. i was a freshman in college and i was hanging out in my room one night with nothing to do (i had never smoked weed before). one of my friends from down the hall called me and asked me a couple of questions about a paper that was due in a week. After we had talked about that he said "yo, we're about to blaze you in?" I said "sure" and had my first session with sweet mary jane.

Afterwards, they called up this guy and told him they needed some more bud. the dealer was a student that just lived across the street in another dorm, so he walked over. My friends did their business and the dealer asked me if i was straight. At the time my only experience with buying weed was what i had seen in movies so i said "let me get a 50 bag" the guy goes "a quad or an eighth?" thats when my friends had to jump in and give me a real quick lesson between mids and dank.. i ended up getting an eighth of dank with that 50 and it's been all good since then

edit: this guy was real professional too.. own digi scales weighed out in front of me