The big boob question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by purpleSparkles, Apr 24, 2013.

1. So what is it about boobs that make them so great??
    Like I get that guys like them, but why???

Also, here is a pic, now calm yourself.
    image-4215775353.jpg

2. #2 Subliminal Jazz, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    Im more of an ass man myself. Nothin better then some nice toned legs and a cute booty. So if you could take a pic of you're butt, that would be great :p

Im joking of course....or am I?

But boobs to me will always be awesome. What's not to like? They are soft, fun to bite and play with. They make a great pillow for your head and dick.

Is that you in the pic? You look a lot like my friend nikki. Same look and everything. Lol @ the zoolander pose

3. Meh, I'm too lazy too take anymore pics :p it requires too much effort. Just be happy with that one

4. Is that really you? You're sexy as fuck.

Oh and because tits are just awesome, plain and simple.

5. Thank you :)

6. hahah it was more of a joke, really. :smoke: glad you're a good sport about it

what about you tho? what sexual thing turns you on about a guy the most?

7. Personally, jawline and neck.

I'm an artist, so I really pay attention to bone structure (the jaw). I also like a guy who works out, but doesn't just do sit-ups or push-ups. If you look at the development of a guys neck you can tell if he has the full package or not without him ever having to remove his clothes.

I guess I can say I undress men in my mind.

8. you can tell if a guy has the full package by looking at his neck?

hmph. i've never heard that before.

here's a pic of my jaw/neck

[​IMG]

how big is my dick?

:p

9. #9 purpleSparkles, Apr 24, 2013
    You look like you're college aged, so mid 20s. Also if you're in college that could explain why your neck is toned, so chances are you sometimes workout, but you don't have enough time to workout more due to classes/work.
    Your mini beard suggests that you're kinda lazy and/or laid back as you don't shave. But because its not a lumberjack beard you also care about your appearance.
    Because you have the beard chances are you don't work in a corporate office, further supporting the college student lifestyle.
    Your jawline is relatively symmetrical, so you're most likely moderately-pretty attractive.
    The angle of the jawline suggests you're tall with broad shoulders and your Adam's apple suggests you're also thiner, but not completely skinny.

I can go on, but I think you get my point

Also, it's not the length of the dick, but the girth that matters. And somewhere between 7-7.5 inches, give or take.

10. I like the big boobies.

The funny thing is, I cant really get a bon0r unless the girl has big areolae for some reason.. o_O And tiny nipples turn me off.

11. Because they're great. Look and feel obviously. Its nice to see how boobs present themselves behind all the clothing they make for you females. Looks can be misleading sometimes. There's been a pair or two that were better to look at than to touch, but I guess not all boobs are for everyone.

I like it when a girl shows cleavage, sees my acknowledgement, and appreciates it. Its uncool when you glance at someone putting them out there and they act like they didn't purposely wear something revealing.

Nice pic by the way.

12. #12 Subliminal Jazz, Apr 24, 2013

holy shit. :eek: you got all of that from that pic? i gotta say, i'm impressed. even if you did just kinda guess. you're pretty dam close.

i'm 23, 6'1, only about 165 in that pic, not a college student anymore but i do work a lot, i work at a guitar center so its a bit like an office job but not really. i run and hike regularly, don't have the time to go to a gym often. and ima coool 8 inches.

so props to you!

do you have any of your artwork here on GC?

13. And thank you very much!! :)

I can't remember if I posted anything or not...

image-3472547790.jpg

I free handed this with pen. It's all polkadots.

14. Lmao this guy. Tits, I fuxxwitem.

15. If your a artist then use that to make some money! (Remembered your other thread)

But yeah, boobs are just awesome for some reason.

16. so are yours perky? they remind me of my ex's boobs. Those were some great breasts. sighhh

17. From what I've been told, yes

18. I personally think its preference that stems back too very early childhood memories of like breast feeding, and A built in natural instincts inflicted upon us by design.

19. Hers were huge and she was a skinny gal like you. Thing was the boobs swung around and kinda hung low. I loved them and all but they could have been way more perky