"The Big Bang Theory" of Rock Paper Scizzors.

Discussion in 'General' started by Chemdo, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Can't read the text?
    [​IMG]

Here you go.
    Scissors cut paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock and, as it's always been, rock crushes scissors.

2. i hear this show is funny

3. Okay..

You go hold a sheet of paper infront of your face and I'll throw a rock at it..

4. this show is soooooo funny! i watched one episode and was hooked! :hello:
    check it out, you wont be sorry!

5. completely untrue. very bad predictable sitcom. so unfunny i was pissed off.

6. Its true. I even gave this show a chance high and it became a buzzkill about 10 minutes in. Acting, script, casting all terrible. I cringed at how bad it was all put together and had to change the channel because of how embarrased I felt for them.

7. It's hilarious. Same with How I Met Your Mother.

Probably the best shows as of late (well, for public TV).

8. WINNER:stneod, Raisedondairy
    LOSER: um... hippielama and friends

The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, and all f the other CHUCK LOORE shows are the only shows that have ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
    THIS means that the shows focus on important issues and issues that end up being completely not important.
    Why do such things?
    Cause anyone likes a mallet hiiting an idiot on the head. Ha ha, fuunnny-yy. Once.
    You need writing to make a show go anywhere. It's just like Eminem. If all you have is a chorus and a few quick lines, you get old and played out like Vanilla Ice.
    You add "important issues and issues that end up being completely not important," You get Eminem's raps that CANNOT BE REPRODUCED TO SPOOF THE INVENTOR.

Point stated, this GIF came from deviant art.

GO WRITERS!!!

9. Your supposed to smoke one of those "feel-the-energy, focused, in-the-zone, BRAIN-ONLY" strains, not a "must-see-someone-get-hurt-to-laugh" strains.
    C'mon, give yourself a chance and smoke the "correct cannabis concerning certain, constant conundrums."

10. if you just admit that you watch bad television you wont get butt hurt about it.

11. Seriously, this show is so bad it just makes me depressed when people rave about it. If a show relies on a laugh track to be funny, it's a failure.

12. Truer words have never been spoken.

I watch good TV like dexter, breaking bad, mad men and now the walking dead. Big bang sucks.

13. #14 Chemdo, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    What's a laugh track? sounds like a soundtrack, or a jingle...
    Oh, you mean the "ha- ha" in the background.
    Yeah, your supposed to ignore that.

That's exactly like saying that "If a sport needs an announcer/ If a fast-food restaurant needs a mascot/ If a girl needs a condom the first time, then, and only then does it need to be ignored," due to the constant occurrence of these things.

Makes no sense. All the shows that make History have those dumb "laughing-for-you" sounds, like "Friends" and "That '70's Show" for instance (and we all know That 70's show is a smoker-secret comedy, blatantly).

14. I love the big bang theory...I have a thing for Leonard :S