the bible...

Discussion in 'General' started by champsmarijuana, Nov 17, 2011.

1. #21 Solipsist NPC, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Actually, inbreeding once has never been proven to cause birth defects. Let me explain where that myth came from.

Lets say you take a brother and sister, they both have horrible genes, there ugly, fat, stupid, and prone to disease. If they bred, there offspring would carry on ONLY there genes, and the bad traits would be more prominent, basically doubled.

Lets say there offspring had incestuous sex with eachother, and birthed some babies. The babies would carry those same traits, and it would be much more prominent and stronger.

If this was to keep going, you would have a bunch of retarded diseased fuck ups.

NOW, lets say you took a brother and sister, with extremely good traits. Literally near perfect genes. If they bred, there offspring would carry on ONLY there genes, and the good traits would be more prominent, basicaly doubled.

If there offspring bred incestuously with eachother, and so on and so on. All while not letting any fuck ups continue to breed. You would end up with extremely healthy, very intelligent, disease resistant, long living, humans.

Heres the problem, finding people with extremely good genes is very rare, and getting them to breed incestuously, and getting there kin to breed with eachother, and repeating that step, is even harder. But still, inbreeding humans with good genes is a way to create super humans, but science won't even touch it because its so damn forbidden.I mean, we do it with dogs and other mammals, it does work.

Like if 95% of people decided to start inbreeding, in the way I described, they would just end up with disease prone idiots. Finding people with near perfect genes to do this, with very, very little flaws, is very rare.

2. Do you intentionally try to type like that?

3. [quote name='"CAVERN"']the adam and eve story...

The fruit in the garden grants the knowledge of right and wrong, yet Adam and Eve doom humanity by eating it even though they don't have the ability to know not to. If a two year old stole a candy bar us as humans know that he didn't know better and he will not be prosecuted in any way, yet a supposedly loving god has send billions of people to hell for eternity for a similar reason.

Why would god put a tree there in the first place? As a temptation for people? Did he want people to be doomed?

If he's God how did he not know they would eat it? or how did he not see them about to eat it and stop them? Is he sadistic?

Anyone with any shred of critical thinking should have asked themselves these questions when they heard these myths. I cannot fathom how people can bring them to believe such nonsense[/quote]

Lol is this why they say appleseeds are posionus?? God put the *****s on earth to play with flowers m shit n possibley technicaly b brother n sister but there offspring to next offspring married there cousins which slowly is mutating *****s genes by 4000 87percent of ppl will be disabled or on disability

4. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

Actually, inbreeding once has never been proven to cause birth defects. Let me explain where that myth came from.

Lets say you take a brother and sister, they both have horrible genes, there ugly, fat, stupid, and prone to disease. If they bred, there offspring would carry on ONLY there genes, and the bad traits would be more prominent, basically doubled.

Lets say there offspring had incestuous sex with eachother, and birthed some babies. The babies would carry those same traits, and it would be much more prominent and stronger.

If this was to keep going, you would have a bunch of retarded diseased fuck ups.

NOW, lets say you took a brother and sister, with extremely good traits. Literally near perfect genes. If they bred, there offspring would carry on ONLY there genes, and the good traits would be more prominent, basicaly doubled.

If there offspring bred incestuously with eachother, and so on and so on. All while not letting any fuck ups continue to breed. You would end up with extremely healthy, very intelligent, disease resistant, long living, humans.

Heres the problem, finding people with extremely good genes is very rare, and getting them to breed incestuously, and getting there kin to breed with eachother, and repeating that step, is even harder. But still, inbreeding humans with good genes is a way to create super humans, but science won't even touch it because its so damn forbidden.I mean, we do it with dogs and other mammals, it does work.[/quote]

The inbreeding thing does technically possibley lead to super power traits but not neccaserrly longer life whether there good looking or not they would be more prone to genetic sydrome profilization and there life would b more predictable

5. #25 Solipsist NPC, Nov 17, 2011
    I don't see how it wouldn't work. Near perfect genes, inbreed once, have kin inbreed with eachother, then repeat, don't let any diseased fuck ups breed, and eventually you end up with disease resistant, intelligent, good looking, long living humans.

Why not?

Keep in mind, im not saying inbreeding results in that, period. If like 98% of people started the inbreeding scenario I just told you, it would end in fucked up diseased retards.

6. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

I don't see how it wouldn't work. Near perfect genes, inbreed once, have kin inbreed with eachother, then repeat, don't let any diseased fuck ups breed, and eventually you end up with disease resistant, intelligent, good looking, long living humans.

Why not?

Keep in mind, im not saying inbreeding results in that, period. If like 98% of people started the inbreeding scenario I just told you, it would end in fucked up diseased retards.[/quote]

Yooo do u got a sister bro?

7. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']

Do you intentionally try to type like that?[/quote]

On my phone my thumb gets carpel n i been reading stories on xnxx forum

8. shit more than 40 its been handed down a few millenia and passed through the hands of early catholics and everybody knows how honest and upstanding they were:rolleyes:

9. [quote name='"T-bone904"']

shit more than 40 its been handed down a few millenia and passed through the hands of early catholics and everybody knows how honest and upstanding they were:rolleyes:[/quote]

With my butthole :)

10. Yes, I do. And Im not sexually attracted to her at all if you where wondering.

Can't lie though, if I had a similarly aged sister, who was very attractive. Couldn't say I wouldn't be attracted her. Thats just simple human nature.

11. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

Yes, I do. And Im not sexually attracted to her at all if you where wondering.

Can't lie though, if I had a similarly aged sister, who was very attractive. Couldn't say I wouldn't be attracted her. Thats just simple human nature.[/quote]

Do u think shed blow u

12. #32 maxrule, Nov 17, 2011
    This will be a tough pill for some to swallow but the Bible is in fact truth. Of course the story of Adam and Eve contains some mythical analogies of the truth.

Hey...it's the BIBLE. It's ancient; what do you expect? :p

The Bible don't lie ever and it does accurately predict the future. I've studied it and I know this for a fact. ;)

But they print new versions every day that are not the truth. You have to get to the original text which is possible.

When it says things like... 'the whole world went up to Egypt' it is just an ancient literary style that is meant for strong emphasis. Of courses it is also a translation.

The Septuagint was translated to Greek hundreds of years before Jesus, whose real name was YESHUA. The letter J did not exist in the English language until the 1500s. Yeshua quoted from the OT.

The Bible makes many references to a global government under a satanic regime and that Yeshua would return to Earth to crush it.

Be sure to chose the winning team.

Oh...and welcome to the new world order. ;)

[​IMG]

13. My real sister? Definitely not, nor would I try to initiate anything like that.

Or where you referring to the hypothetical sister? In that case I have no fucking clue, because shes hypothetical.

14. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

My real sister? Definitely not, nor would I try to initiate anything like that.

Or where you referring to the hypothetical sister? In that case I have no fucking clue, because all im doing is talking hypothetical shit.[/quote]
    Hypothetical sisters r hot

15. Dating age effects mental health? If you have something like Multiple Personality Disorder you're going to have it whether you're dating or religious.

16. And I know that you dudes are high as hell; so am I.

I just like to share my opinion with you.

:bongin:

17. I live near the Amish.

Inbreeding does cause a lot of defects.

Many Amish are born handicapped for that very reason.

At least in my area they are.

18. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Isaiah 17:1 “An oracle concerning Damascus: See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.”

Damascus is still inhabited today with well over a million people and there was never a time where it ceased to be a city. It is widely known as being the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world.

Isaiah 19:4-5 “I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them, declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty. The waters of the river will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and dry.

The river mentioned here is the Nile which never dried up and is still one of Egypt's greatest natural resource.

Isaiah 52:1 “Awake, awake, O Zion, clothe yourself with strength. Put on your garments of splendor, O Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.”

There are still uncircumcised people living in Jerusalem even today.

Ezekiel 29:10-11 “therefore I am against you and against your streams, and I will make the land of Egypt a ruin and a desolate waste from Migdol to Aswan, as far as the border of Cush. The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.”

Never in its long history has Egypt been uninhabited for forty years.

and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on

19. Well dude; it sounds prophetic.

Have you been around since then to keep an eye on Egypt? Where in Egypt?

When is it literal and when is it figurative?

Yeshua said to cut off your hand and gouge out your eye if it sins against you. Do you really think he meant that literally?

God wants to gather us under his wings; is God a bird?

Many shall be purified, and made white, and refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Daniel 12:10

Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Isaiah 28:9

It is a spiritual communication from the creator. You have to open your heart to him.

20. Oh so some is metaphorical and some is literal and some people want to think the literal is metaphorical and others want to think that the metaphorical is literal? If some is metaphorical is it so hard to think that it all is?

And, no, I haven't been in Egypt for it's entire history, but others have been and have recorded it and it is a historical fact, unlike your bible which has been proven again and again to be composed of bias writers, forgeries and mistranslations.