the bible...

Discussion in 'General' started by champsmarijuana, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Adam n eve had 2 boy children's n they all married there cousins n sisters n it was all incest the world will slowly cripple because of the genes not splitting propley

2. Yeah, that makes sense.

3. good thing you caught that.

4. Sorta had a feeling it wasn't true.

5. [​IMG]

6. The bible is a myth but even if darwin theory is real the bible does have some history

7. The bible honestly seems like a great mans idea to civilize an ancient barbaric society. Sadly he lost it got him self killed, due to a mosiah complex. Then some smart people took advantage in some of it's subjective themes. It poses no relevance in society today but sadly it has great influence.

8. Wait I'm really high Jesus didn't write the bible hah whoever it was it seems like it was a desperate last move kinda thing

9. The bible isn't a myth, go to any church and you'll find plenty of bibles, there just books, its not like there unicorns.

10. It was not only over w apple but they had sex n they were brother n sis

11. Holy shit it didn't even register when I read th op post. Yeah man think about it we could all be the horrific product of mutation from inbreeding. I've seen some ugly people.

12. At least he's asking questions, that's better then 90 - 99% of the religious people.

13. There was over 40 authors to the bible.

And it wasn't really a desperate last move kind of thing.

14. No relevance? Yes, it holds many cockalooie stories, misinterpretations, exaggerations, and just plain ol' babble. But the bible offers many insights into conscientious living. Since when is being a good human irrelevant to the modern world?

15. Also the devil was suplosely set free to roam the world how do u kno the devil didnt possess mosses to have sex withe the girafahs

16. If it was a myth, why do many of the other religions carry similar stories?

A lot of the bible is true, but its been changed around so much, we cant tell the parables from the true stories, and the true stories are written by people who probably didnt know how to describe things, at least in a way that we can decode.

17. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    If it was a myth, why do many of the other religions carry similar stories?

A lot of the bible is true, but its been changed around so much, we cant tell the parables from the true stories, and the true stories are written by people who probably didnt know how to describe things, at least in a way that we can decode.[/quote]

My nihgga either way churches get bank n ppl get manipulated there hole lifes becsuse of parents n religion n paligamy

18. the adam and eve story...

The fruit in the garden grants the knowledge of right and wrong, yet Adam and Eve doom humanity by eating it even though they don't have the ability to know not to. If a two year old stole a candy bar us as humans know that he didn't know better and he will not be prosecuted in any way, yet a supposedly loving god has send billions of people to hell for eternity for a similar reason.

Why would god put a tree there in the first place? As a temptation for people? Did he want people to be doomed?

If he's God how did he not know they would eat it? or how did he not see them about to eat it and stop them? Is he sadistic?

Anyone with any shred of critical thinking should have asked themselves these questions when they heard these myths. I cannot fathom how people can bring them to believe such nonsense

19. Beliefs r wat peopke need to keep sane n proper like that hot girl who isnt allowed to date till sjes 18