The bible of information and proof of the cancer-curing properties of cannabis oil!

Discussion in 'General' started by MacDawg347, Dec 26, 2012.

1. The Keys, Questions and Mysteries Solved Scientifically when Curing Cancer with Cannabis Oil!

\tIf you like to read, or you wish that cancer didn't have to kill millions of people every year, then read this. This is meant to be far beyond the most in-depth analysis on the cancer killing properties of cannabis that you will come across to date. I wrote this to hopefully answer the most important scientific questions involved with actually curing someone of cancer with this oil, I searched and searched for similar articles addressing these specific topics and questions with no success... so after reading through literally one hundred studies or more, I decided I would do the world a favor and document my research. Hopefully this may be used to save more lives from this terrible disease... enjoy!

\tI just want to start off by saying, if you think that on a scientific level, after fully investigating this, that the anti-cancer properties of cannabis are “inconclusive” or “in need of further research to verify these findings” that you are absolutely out of your mind. It is a sad day in this world when scientific findings that could eventually lead to the end of the devastation caused by cancer are consistently shoved aside and dismissed, all because of a relation to “illegal drugs” and “stoner culture” and their stereotypical representations in society today.

\tThis isn't a conspiracy. This isn't a joke. This is science. Cannabis may just hold the key to curing cancer, and I am taking the time to write this in hopes that one day everyone will be blessed with this knowledge, that this will no longer be limited to a small handful of people like it is right now. So Please take the time to read and spread this, in hopes that one day the world won't have to rely on gambling with palliative treatments, loved ones won't have to be lost like they have been in the past, we will finally have new hope, where being cured is never something that's unheard of.

----------------------​

\tI have easily spent hundreds of hours of my life researching this topic of cannabis and it's medical potential and I don't even have an interest in it recreationally... Math, science and medical studies have always been among the strongest interests to me throughout my life and this plant always proved to be the most intriguing thing I ever read about time after time, study after study it became more interesting to me than it ever was before. If you didn't know, it would blow your mind with some of the research that has been done and their findings... But I am not a doctor, I am not a scientist nor a biologist. And I just want to put it out there that I especially will not be held accountable for any of the actions inspired by this information I have gathered, I just wish that everyone could know about this ONE amazing thing that I have learned so much about over the past few years, and that is the plants incredible potential to cure even the most aggressive forms of cancers. And I mean I want everyone to know this. No one should be restricted from treating themselves when they have cancer, especially when it's an option that's so safe and native to our biological systems.

\tDon't believe this yet? That's fine, I didn't either before I thoroughly researched it. I will admit it absolutely seems like an absurd claim if you aren't knowledgable enough about the endocannainoid system and the role of endo and phytocannabinoids in our bodies... But the main purpose of writing this is to give more in-detail knowledge of the use of cannabinoids to fight cancer, while thoroughly citing below exactly WHY these statements about cannabis are not claims, but replication of what the scientific community has already established. I also will shed light on the common confusions and incongruities found in some studies (which again is more reiteration of what many scientists have already discussed in their publishings).

\tThere exists an incredible wealth of information on the internet in regards to the anti-tumor effects of cannabinoids, but the reason I'm posting this is because the significance and correct interpretations of this information isn't well realized by even the fortunate few that DID happened to come across this one way or the other.

\tIt is obvious why not many people will even look into this, we all know cannabis, or marijuana is a plant, but this recreational drug that's commonly smoked and constantly accused by the government of being so “harmful” to its users is being claimed to be a potential CURE for CANCER? CANCER? The disease that attributes to almost 10 MILLION deaths a year, the disease that regardless of countless years of research we still have made very minimal progress in treating, can potentially be cured by this “hippie drug”? Isn't this a schedule 1 drug? Isn't this listed in the same category as heroin? On first hearing such a thing almost everyone will assume that the source of this claim is from some stupid, uneducated assumption that some marijuana advocate will try to use to gain more progress in the legalization of their favorite recreational drug... Though this almost couldn't be further from correct. The actual medicinal properties and benefits of the cannabis plant are very well documented and established in the scientific community, yet at one point in my life that was exactly my opinions on cannabis.

\tWhen I was in high school someone once told me that marijuana was the cure for cancer and despite my unbiased passion for studies and facts, I immediately started laughing at him and didn't even for one second believe him. It was weeks later when I heard it repeated one more time and I set myself out to prove this guy as wrong as possible, because at the time I believed (perhaps like you as well) that I knew the truth and it was obvious that marijuana, or cannabis does not cure cancer. But contrary to my very strong belief, science said otherwise. And after absurd amounts of research inspired from this finding many years ago, I've decided to make an attempt to now prove THE RIGHT WAY that cannabis does indeed have the potential to even cure most cancers.

\tNow currently our options on cancer treatment are quite limited in hospitals. Though killing cancer cells isn't unheard of in the medical field. In a general sense that isn't all that obscure... there are numerous agents that can achieve this. Most of which have been synthetically reproduced and sold as chemotherapy products. But killing cancer cells SELECTIVELY while maintaining the viability of healthy cells IS something that was unheard of... until cannabinoids were studied. The main problem with treating cancers is the fact that, although we know many compounds that can kill cancer cells, it's very hard to employ them in large enough doses for it to be effective in the body due to toxicities, as in the vast majority of treatments it's hard to consistently have the chemotherapy agents kill the cancer cells before it kills you. Cannabinoids have a different mechanism. Cannabinoids search out cancer cells and bind to their receptors to induce programmed cell death, while maintaining more of an antioxidant effect on normal noncancerous cells. The toxicity of cannabinoids is so low that it is debatably one of the safest compounds ever analyzed. For example, have you ever heard of someone overdose and die from drinking too much water? or of an oxygen overdose? I have absolutely, and those are conceivably non toxic (obviously, they're essential) but it's not unheard of at all... it does happen, believe it or not. But cannabis overdose? Not once in recorded history has any person consumed anywhere near enough cannabis in any form to overdose, or even come close.

\tSo what is the ideal cancer cure if current therapies are almost all majorly ineffective? Well, you would need a compound that is as low as possible in toxicity that can be ingested into the body in high concentrations, while being able to kill cancerous cells without harming noncancerous cells. It would also have to be able to cut off blood supply to cancer cells, while stopping them from migrating, causing them to essentially eat themselves to death. Well that's nothing anywhere near what we've come across in the decades of cancer research right? Wrong. Dead wrong. That is EXACTLY what cannabis does, and not only does it do it, it can even be done without ever getting you high due to a psychoactive tolerance build up when ingested starting at lower doses, administered orally.

\tWhere is the proof to all of this? Well, it's right below, in dozens of very well documented scientific studies that I have sacrificed hundreds of hours of my life to read thoroughly. I apologize for not citing my information directly as I formally should, but I assure you, every single thing I have said in this article has been mentioned in great detail in several of the studies below. And if something seems questionable to you and you don't want to verify it in the studies below, I dare you. Google it.

\tSo, cannabis can achieve the ideal effects to eliminate cancer cells in our bodies... why is it specifically this system, the endocannabinoid system that should be activated to remove the cancer cells? Well, simply put, the endocannabinoid system is the healing system of our bodies. It is what regulates all cells. It is also what tells them to become inflamed, to relax, to grow, to live and to die. This is in part why cannabis is so effective at treating pain, nausea, inflammation, anxiety, overactive immune system response, ect. Almost everything in the body is regulated by the endocannabinoid system.

\tWhat is interesting to realize is that when scientists investigate the life spans of mice lacking the receptors CB1 and CB2 (the receptors that cannabinoids bind to) cancer rates increase significantly in those mice compared to the control mice (with CB1 and CB2). This shows an obvious correlation between the endocannabinoid system and cancer. And if your endocannabinoid system is lacking, it has a higher chance of allowing cells to grow out of control and become cancerous(another obvious importance of eating healthy). As it turns out, in very detailed trials, cannabinoids administered in very small doses on cancerous cells cause more of a stimulation effect, causing cancer cells to grow (micromolar concentrations) but in higher concentrations cannabinoids cause strong anti-proliferative effects. Also studies show, as you would expect, the higher the concentration of cannabinoids the higher the cancer cell death rate is once it's past that low micromolar turning point (essentially reported in every study below). Luckily, it's difficult for cannabinoids to be ingested consistently in such low concentrations to cause this stimulating effect, and even if they were they would only effect cells that are already cancerous.

\tSo to potentially cure cancer with cannabinoids you need to consume as much as possible, correct? Yes, but it's not quite that simple. Higher concentrations of cannabis oil WILL kill cancer cells faster but there are a few things that you must realize, which are very largely why not all studies listed successfully cured the mice tested (though not in one study is curing mice from cancer the objective).

\tTHIS is why I am writing this mostly, because there are significant reasons why not every study cures the mice in vivo. In no study do they actually seek the optimal concentrations, and this is out of hundreds of studies that I've seen. Obviously the higher the cannabinoid concentration you can get to the tumor, the higher the death rate generally, but today cannabis has very high levels of THC (the psychoactive component attributed to the high associated with marijuana). This is a problem that prevents people from starting a cannabinoid treatment with as high dose as possible because of the narcotic, near psychedelic experience from consuming too much cannabis oil. It is reportedly extremely powerful and can literally knock people on the ground for several hours, getting them to the point where they can barely even function all together.

\tSo you can't start out with high doses when taking hemp oil without experiencing the powerful high from the oil UNLESS you have a strain of cannabis that has lower THC and high levels of CBD (an anti-anxiety, anti-psychotic chemical in cannabis, with very powerful medicinal value). CBD, unlike THC, does not cause the user to feel high, it actually counteracts THC and has no psychoactive effects. CBD has also been found overall to exert even more potent anti-cancer properties than that of THC.

\tSo what you should do preferably, is find a strain of cannabis that has a higher CBD to THC ratio to drastically reduce the effects of THC to allow much higher oral doses of the cannabis oil without blasting your mind through the stratosphere, so that you can actually still be functional throughout the day, though eventually a tolerance to this high will build up(but in comparison very small tolerance will build for the cannabinoids medical effects).

\tSo that's a lot of information... But there's more. Yes, there's always more.

\tCannabis strains higher in CBD seem to be more effective at treating most cancers, but what's interesting is that different cancer cells are more sensitive to different cannabinoids. For example, one cancer may be more sensitive to CBD, but another may be more sensitive to THC, and another may be more sensitive to CBG (another main cannabinoid, there are actually more than 60 that we know of that are consistent in all strains) So with that said, there is an obvious call for future research on the subject of which strains and cannabinoid profiles are better to treat different cancers... but this will most likely not happen until the anti-cancer action of cannabinoids becomes much more nationally known... Once this word is spread there is a very bright future in terms of trials that can be done to further optimize this process(once it becomes well known that cannabis can indeed cure cancer).
    \tKnowing that higher concentrations cause higher cancer cell apoptosis (programmed cell death) and that higher CBD strains used to make the oil will allow for higher initial doses, or a faster increase to a higher dosage without taking too much, you would think that you should simply try to take as large of a dose as possible in the beginning and continue it throughout... that does work in many cases BUT as it turns out cancer cells can build slight tolerance to their over stimulation from cannabis oil. This is very evident in many studies as the tumor appears to be shrinking and regressing and then after some time it slowly reverses effect... (in a real world situation this obviously can be alleviated by increasing dose and or switching oil batches as the change in cannabinoid ratios in different strains seems to reduce tolerance of CB1 and CB2 receptors)

\tSo what does that mean? How do you avoid this phenomenon? Well aside from using arbitrary concentrations of cannabinoids in trials, instead of finding an optimal dose that allows mice to function fully while maximizing cancer cell death, this is another MAJOR flaw in these studies in respect to curing cancer (this was also admitted and discussed in one study, which is noted in the tittles of the link as I tried to take note of important aspects of certain studies...) To make sure that this is AVOIDED as much as possible, you should NOT start out anywhere near your maximum dose, you should increase it slowly over time (obviously not too slow... but increase it every couple days or every 4 days or so) and try to continue to slowly increase the dosage throughout treatment. This way the cancerous cells can never fully adjust to the cannabinoids and if done in the right way, they will continue to die more and more without having much chance to build tolerance. This is key.
    \t\t\t
    \tOne final thing to know is that it has been proven ALL cannabinoids seem to have their own role in the death of cancer cells, there are thousands of strains of cannabis, new ones being created everyday, and they all seem to have their own strong points in certain disorders and diseases. Every cannabinoid seems to interact with each other and this is why the effects on cancer cells for example can have a more than additive effect on cancer cell apoptosis and metastasis (the cells ability to spread and to live). This means that they can assist each other. For example, if THC reduces cell proliferation by 20% at 20h and CBD reduces proliferation by 30% at 20h, the result of THC+CBD in the same treatment at 20h can be MORE effective than both effects added together, they might have say, a 70% reduction in proliferation. This is why these studies would be much improved if actual cannabis extracts were used in more than, say one or two of them... though since cannabis is very illegal on a federal level (schedule 1 drug here in the US) it's extremely difficult to obtain, isolations and synthetics are often used.
    \t
    \tThis is one big chunk of information... especially for someone who had no knowledge of any of this previously. So let's recap on some very important points:

Cannabinoids:
    -Stop cancer cell migration
    -Strongly constrict tumor cell blood flow
    -Cause cancer cells to eat themselves to death by inducing programmed cell death
    -Protect noncancerous cells from harm and damage(exhibit strong antioxidant properties to healthy cells)
    -Display incredibly low toxicity(obviously, as they are considered antioxidants)

Things to remember:
    -Different cannabinoids have stronger effects on different cancer cells
    -Find higher CBD strains to use for the oil as CBD is usually the most effective
    -Higher doses generally kill cancer more effectively
    -Start out cannabis oil with low dose, consistently increasing to avoid tolerance build up in the cancer cells (also to avoid psychoactive effects if you do not want them)
    -If in the case of suspected tolerance build (in example tumors aren't regressing as fast after an extended period of time) switch to a new or different batch of oil (this seems to make a difference in a lot of cases from what I've read)

--------------------​

\tNot convinced? Sounds like a bunch of babble from some kid with no official medical background? Well, please be my guest and indulge in some ACTUAL, direct evidence. But depending on your ability to correctly interpret information from medical studies, you will see for yourself how true this all is, everything that I said is nothing of my speculation, it is all documented in many forms... if for some reason you have read, but do not believe in what I have said, why not just check it out for yourself. How comfortable do you feel about consistent information from hundreds of scientists around the globe studying cannabinoids? I feel pretty good about it. And even better is the wide and ever growing number of people of various backgrounds taking their time to help others by posting their results with cannabis oil treatment.

\tGo ahead, check out some of the links! But once you are ready there are just a few more things I want to point out about surviving cancer. If you have been diagnosed with cancer there is much more than just cannabis oil that you will need to battle this disease. It has been found that omegas are supporters of the endocannabinoid system and being deficient can potentially diminish the effectiveness of cannabis oil. It is also imperative that you read up on strong anti-cancer diets and anti-cancer foods; exercise also plays an important role. Cannabis oil can cure your cancer, but if you want the highest chances of living past this, you need to read up on how to do everything you can with what you put into your body as well and how you treat it, only together can this oil work at its best.

Here is the direct proof. All studies are very significant, BUT those with extra significance are marker with asterisks:

Extra significance
    ** Extreme significance

-----------------------------------

Lung Cancer: Vitro & Vivo:
    http://cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org/content/4/1/65.full.pdf

Pancreatic Cancer: Vitro & Vivo:
    http://science.iowamedicalmarijuana.org/pdfs/cancer/Carracedo 2006.pdf

Cervical Cancer: Vitro:
    http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/100/1/59.full.pdf

Colon Cancer: Vitro & Vivo: Weak cannabinoid at low doses, still significant:
    http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/14/23/7691.full.pdf

Breast Cancer: Vitro:
    Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells

**Breast Cancer: Vitro & Vivo: Cured with CBD rich plant extracts:
    Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma

*Glioblastoma: In Vitro & In Vivo: Proof that PLANT EXTRACTS are need, NOT isolations or synthetics, as THC, CBD and other plant cannabinoids cause a “more than additive” effect on cancer cell apoptosis:
    Cannabidiol enhances the inhibitory effects of

Glioma: In Vivo: Very significant reduction in tumor cell viability:
    Cannabinoids Inhibit the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Pathway in Gliomas

*Glioma Cells: In Vitro & In Vivo: Another REMARKABLE reduction in tumor volume:
    JCI - Cannabinoid action induces autophagy-mediated cell death through stimulation of ER stress in human glioma cells

*Glioma Cells: In Vivo: Approaching being cured: Though cancer cells build small tolerance to cannabinoids over time, if concentration was INCREASED over time, this would have been another cure situation:
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/61/15/5784.full.pdf

**Glioma: In Vitro & In Vivo: COMPLETELY eradicated tumors in SEVERAL rats:
    http://www.medicinalgenomics.com/wp...lated-kinase-activation-Galve-Roperh-2000.pdf

*Glioma: In Vivo: Converging on being completely cured BUT mice were sacrificed for analyzation as insuring a “cure” isn't the purpose of the study, or any study here:
    http://www.fasebj.org/content/early/2003/03/02/fj.02-0795fje.full.pdf

*Brain cancer stem cells: Cured:
    http://www.jbc.org/content/282/9/6854.full.pdf

**Skin Cancer: Nonmelanoma: Literally about to be completely cured, but mice were sacrificed:
    JCI - Inhibition of skin tumor growth and angiogenesis in vivo by activation of cannabinoid receptors

*Melanoma: In Vitro & In Vivo: Would be more effective if higher doses were used AND if it was applied to the skin itself, but still VERY significant, potentially even would have cured them if mice weren't sacrificed:
    http://www.fasebj.org/content/20/14/2633.full.pdf

Liver Cancer: Build up of ceramide in cancer cells converging on complete regression: mice were sacrificed beforehand though:
    Anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids on hepatocellular carcinoma: role of AMPK-dependent activation of autophagy

Glioblastoma: Vitro:
    http://www.medicinalgenomics.com/wp...red-Human-Glioblastoma-Multi-for-Me-Cells.pdf

*Glioblastoma Multiforme: In Vitro & In Vivo: Incredible difference in tumor cell volume and growth factor:
    Cannabinoid action induces autophagy-mediated cell death through stimulation of ER stress in human glioma cells

*Glioma: In Vitro & In Vivo:
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/64/16/5617.full.pdf

Glioma: In Vitro & In Vivo: “Cannabinoids Inhibit the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Pathway in Gliomas“ (Links to this article keep dying for some reason so I added the tittle just incase it doesn't go through) Shows that cannabinoids strongly restrict blood flow to cancer cells, which is essential for their survival... tumor volume during 8 day trial significantly smaller than control:
    Medicinal Genomics: The Cannabis Genome Project Medicinal Genomics

Glioma: In Vivo: 8 day trial, tumor volume is over 60% less than control:
    http://www.bbm1.ucm.es/cannabis/archivos/publicaciones/Neuropharmacology08_54_235_243.pdf

*Glioma: In Vivo: Touches on the effects of potential tumor tolerance build up of cannabinoids. An increasing dose in ESSENTIAL to ensure full tumor eradication:
    http://science.iowamedicalmarijuana.org/pdfs/cancer/Massi 2004.pdf

**Glioma: Shows the direct correlation between higher concentration and higher apoptosis:
    Cannabidiol inhibits human glioma cell migration through a cannabinoid receptor-independent mechanism

Glioblastoma: Clinical trial... considerably flawed with how INCREDIBLY LOW the mg/kg daily dosage is in comparison to very similar in vivo trials and ESPECIALLY to “Rick Simpson Oil” or “Phoenix Tears Oil” concentration. But the object was not to “cure” the patients, it was to test the SAFETY of intracranial administration of THC... And that was a huge success but nevertheless, even with such incredibly low concentrations of THC (which isn't even the most effective found cannabinoid at treating Glioblastoma) there was still a significantly altered curve in growth:
    A pilot clinical study of

Thyroid Cancer: In Vivo: Extremely large difference between cannabinoid-treated tumor and control:
    http://www.fasebj.org/content/15/14/2745.full.pdf

Oral Cancer: In Vitro:
    http://petition.iowamedicalmarijuana.org/2012/Whyte_2010.pdf

Prostate Cancer: In Vitro:
    ScienceDirect.com - FEBS Letters - ?9-Tetrahydrocannabinol induces apoptosis in human prostate PC-3 cells via a receptor-independent mechanism

Prostate Cancer: In Vitro:
    Suppression of Nerve Growth Factor Trk Receptors and Prolactin Receptors by Endocannabinoids Leads to Inhibition of Human Breast and Prostate Cancer Cell Proliferation

*Prostate Cancer: In Vitro: higher concentrations lead to exponentially higher cancer cell death:
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/65/5/1635.full.pdf

Leukemia: In Vitro & In Vivo: Take note in these articles, keeping in mind all cannabinoids have an unmeasurably low toxicity, the higher the concentration, the higher the deaths of cancerous cells: In this article CBD is used which has no found psychoactive effects:
    Cannabidiol-Induced Apoptosis in Human Leukemia Cells: A Novel Role of Cannabidiol in the Regulation of p22phox and Nox4 Expression

Various Cell Lines: In Vitro: Notice higher concentrations exponentially increase cytotoxicity in cancerous cells:
    http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/64/6/1943.full.pdf

**Leukemia and Lymphoma: In Vivo: 25% WAS CURED TWICE IN A ROW:
    Targeting CB2 cannabinoid receptors as a novel therapy to treat malignant lymphoblastic disease

Leukemia: In Vitro:
    http://mcr.aacrjournals.org/content/4/8/549.full.pdf

*Leukemia: In Vitro & In Vivo: Only 50% of cells viable in vivo on day two, mice were sacrificed:
    http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/content/70/3/897.full.pdf

**Lymphoma: CURED in a very significant potion of tested mice: in vitro & in vivo study:
    http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/302/2/451.full.pdf

“Moreover, based on our studies, cannabinoids offer new treatment modalities to treat autoimmune diseases and cancer. In fact, we have demonstrated recently that malignancies of the immune system are highly susceptible to apoptosis induced by THC and CB2 agonists (McKallip et al., 2002). Also in these studies, we were able to successfully CURE a significant proportion of mice bearing lymphomas. Thus, the use of higher concentrations of THC may be pharmaco- logically relevant in the treatment of a wide number of diseases involving the immune system.
    “

And the list goes on... but to be honest after about two or three studies I was already satisfied, but I kept going. And if this can one day save yet another life, this will all be more than worth it.

Articles:

“Not Just a High”
    Not just a high | Science News

Something to Read: Cannabinoids as Palliative AND Curative Agents:
    http://science.iowamedicalmarijuana...therapy as palliative and curative agents.pdf

“Cannabis Oil Fights Cancer” And article in more understandable terms:
    Cannabis Oil Fights Cancer - Santa Cruz, CA Patch

Dennis Hill, a biochemist who's study focuses in cancer research chose to cure his terminal cancer exclusively with cannabis oil:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27713298/Web/cure/Home.html

Abstract of synthetic cannabinoid study:
    Hexahydrocannabinols, novel synthetic cannabinoid derivatives, suppress the tumor growth by inhibiting the VEGF secretion and angiogenesis -- Thapa et al. 23 (1): 761.3 -- The FASEB Journal

Just a Few Testimonials: (There are a lot more!) Blogs and posts people have made to hopefully convince others to heal themselves of cancer the way nature intended, with our own built in healing system: The endocannabinoid system:
    Lindsey Cures Colon Cancer With Cannabis in 48 days
    http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/lindsey-cures-colon-cancer-with-cannabis-in-48-days/

Dave Cured his Bowel Cancer With Cannabis Oil
    Cannabis oil cured my cancer - NORML UK

Cannabis Cures Cancer: Look At Me, I'm Cancer Free!
    Cannabis Cures Cancer: Look At Me, I'm Cancer Free! - Toke of the Town - cannabis news, views, rumor and humor.

Aggressive Prostate Cancer Cured With Cannabis Oil Extract (PTO)
    Metastisized Cancer Case-Treating it with Cannabis (PTO) Oil - MNS Forums

Dr. Lynnice Wedewer Ph.D. Cured Seven Times by Cannabis
    Cannabis Science Announces Critical Cancer Patient Dr. Lynnice Wedewer, Ph.D., Cured Seven Times

Diagnosed With Stage 4 Prostate Cancer With No Hope, Cured After Cannabis Oil
    Cannabis Oil Cured My Cancer

Skin Cancer Patient Says Oil From Medical Marijuana IS a Cure
    Skin Cancer Patient Says Oil From Medical Marijuana Is A Cure « CBS Detroit

Tommy Chong announced that he will cure himself with cannabis oil (this kind of made me laugh originally, but it's true)
    Tommy Chong Cured His Cancer With Hemp Oil

Tommy Chong's Twitter announcement, being essentially cancer free:
    Twitter / tommychong: Did I mention I am 99% cancer ...

Cannabis Science publishes incredible regression of “the worst case of squamous cell carcinoma his oncologist had ever seen”
    Cannabis Science Receives New Photos Showing The Reduction Of Tumor Masses | The Weed Blog

Cannabis Science publishes another followup on good progress of their patient:
    https://www.cannabisscience.com/new...who-suffers-from-squamous-cell-carcinoma.html

Women Claims Marijuana Cured Her Cancer:
    Woman claims marijuana cured her cancer | KTVB.COM Boise

Hemp Oil and Colorectal Cancer: One Mans Journey:
    https://www.greenpassion.org/index.php?/topic/12475-hemp-oil-and-colorectal-cancerone-mans-journey/

Curing Cancer With Cannabis Extract: A Journey by Dennis Hill (A professional cancer researcher himself)
    California Tears Hemp Oil: Curing Cancer With Cannabis Extract: a Journal by Dennis Hill

Random Various Youtube Testimonials:

Cured: A Cannabis Story (A film by David Triplett)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg]Cured: A Cannabis Story (A film by David Triplett) - YouTube[/ame]

Marijuana Oil Cured My Skin Cancer
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr8RPjrsYSI]Marijuana Oil Cured My Skin Cancer - YouTube[/ame]

Dad Gives Toddler Battling Brain Cancer Cannabis Oil - CURED
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v09PZAcGH2g]Dad Gives Toddler Battling Brain Cancer Cannabis Oil - CURED - YouTube[/ame]

Cannabis Cancer CURE Study: Colorado New Report
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdZdWFMfbs]Cannabis Cancer CURE Study: Colorado New Report - YouTube[/ame]

7 Year old girl suffering chemo side effects given cannabis oil and cured from Leukemia
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjV9-Bb-UI]Brave Mykayla on NBC4LA about cannabis oil and its healing effects on cancer - YouTube[/ame]

Me and Cancer - The Cannabis Oil Cure
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tQNhsdulto]Me and Cancer - The Cannabis Oil Cure - YouTube[/ame]

Hemp Oil Cures Cancer
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0nwqBtxXKc]Hemp Oil Cures Cancer - YouTube[/ame]

Patient Testimonial: “I have cancer, cancer does not have me”
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfY3Z8auhjA]Patient testimonial "i have cancer, cancer does not have me" - YouTube[/ame]

Cannabis oil cures my cancer
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaddSIP1aw]Cannabis oil cures my cancer - YouTube[/ame]

Rick Simpson Cures his Cancer with Cannabis Oil (made by Rick Simpson, the original cannabis oil activist, cured his father and himself with cannabis oil... and apparently hundreds of other people before he was arrested for “drug trafficking” giving away the oil to dying cancer patients...)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFkXD43FLUI]Rick Simpson cures his cancer with cannabis oil - YouTube[/ame]

THIS is my favorite of the testimonials: This is Dennis Hill, a biochemist WHO'S JOB is cancer research and out of all things he could do to treat himself, he chose the obvious answer to him: Cannabis Oil. No chemo, no radiation, just the oil, exercise and a very healthy diet: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_7gy7Dyta0]Prostate Cancer Cured with Cannabis Oil - Part 2 - Sprial Up with Ava Marie - YouTube[/ame]

Dennis Hills website he made after curing his terminal prostate cancer:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27713298/Web/cure/Home.html

Very good video explaining a lot of background on cannabis and it's role with cancer in the body:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy66MUZP538]What if Cannabis Cured Cancer: Full Version - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you for reading and god bless!

-md

2. I'm going to be honest man. I didn't read any of that. I read the first paragraph and that was about it. But i'm sure you offer good insight, but trying showing all this information to someone who can actually put it to good use.

3. That's all I hope for man. And Merry Christmas!!

4. I didn't read it all either but over the years I've definitely been made aware that cannabis has at least some cancer negating properties and should be further researched for such causes. Cheers Merry christmas.

5. I too have been doing some of my own research and I DID read all of what you wrote and agree with you 100% If only there were more people like us eh. Take a look at this... http://www.letfreedomgrow.com/cmu/GrannysListJan2012.pdf Ive read A LOT of this but not all. (Thanks Granny) Well done my friend B)

Sent from my Galaxy ACE using GC Forum

6. Cure for cancer? Tl;dr.

7. Yep.... CURE for cancer!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy ACE using GC Forum

8. I've known this for well over 10 years now. Can't people catch on a little faster? I've tried to tell people and they were just saying "oh you're full of shit, you just like getting high".. it's so retarded..

9. I've sent my father, who has been battling cancer for about a year now in several parts of his body, hundreds of articles and studies over this and he still choses to be ignorant of it all.... I don't know how else to show him.

He's doesn't believe in it because "If it were the right thing to invest his time in, they would have told him about it in the cancer treatment center"

Then I tried to explain to him that they are not going to recommend something that is considered "a schedule 1 drug" along with heroin, to be worthless, destructive and to have no possible medical benefits... And then I tried to explain the fact that if people DID KNOW about this, the cancer industry would go out of business, usually doing much more harm than benefit. They would stand no chance at something that kills cancer cells selectively and has absolutely ZERO notable side effects besides better health!

10. My heart bleeds for you mate. I understand what it's like talking to the ignorant. What you could do tho is start making the oil for him and get him to try it. Best of luck mate.

TSG (",)

11. This will work perfectly for my research paper. When I get on the computer ill rep you.

12. There is also diet change treatments that have amazing results for cancer and diabetes. It might be easier to try him out on that if he's super against cannabis, but the shit they make cancer patients go through kills them more often than the cancer. They don't care about a cure, get them focused on "treatments" instead of cures, but research it. There are many different ways to treat and cure different types of cancers even without cannabis if he's totally unwilling. I for one don't think I would ever put myself though the shit that cancer patients have to go through, especially knowing there are cures for it instead of "treatments" that are more likely to kill you.

13. Cmon now, lets not make stuff up.. traditional cancer treatment doesnt kill more than it helps. Gotta be factual and honest if we want others to be factual and honest regarding MMJ

14. Chemotherapy kills more people than cancer in patients taking chemotherapy but the facts are not there because they NEVER put chemotherapy as cause of death!!!!

TSG (",)

15. Most of the people who die from cancer die from the treatment before they die from the cancer....

16. With all the research I've shown, his reactions were exactly: "Two things I will not believe in, A) that you can eat healthy enough to kill off and starve cancer cells to help heal your body, and B) that you can treat and cure cancer with cannabis oil" .... and I literally had no idea what to say, after all this work it was like telling someone who is not color blind "isn't it neat that grass is green and a sunny clear sky is blue" and having him say, I don't agree.. I didn't know what to say, science is science, especially when a very large amount of scientists agree. If you actually read studies(And can understand them haha), which apparently he did not even try whatsoever, you will know that this is very plain and obvious... It's too bad... I just pray god choses him as one of the lucky ones to become cancer free from all the things he Might have done... aka I hope he's incredibly lucky because I guess that's what he prefers... It's sad, I would think someone diagnosed with cancer would be more proactive about learning all they can, supported by science, to heal themselves.

17. Thank you all for your support and help to spread this invaluable information! God bless!

Md

18. There are documentaries about healthy eating curing cancer and diabetes patients, if you think he would be more willing to absorb information through that I can try and search for some during my son's nap time.

Don't be too hard on yourself. When you're fighting cancer you are really fighting for your life, and it's easy to see why people would put faith into the medical system, it is supposed to be there to help you. But there are no studies confirming that chemo and radiation actually help.

Explain to him that cancer is a naturally occurance in the body. Our cells fight it off all the time, but with our poor American diets our cells become weak and the food we eat actually HELPS cancer grow. So how do you expect chemo and radiation to work, which kills ALL the cells, if you still feed yourself food that causes the cancer cells to grow, how do you really expect your body who's now depleted of good cells, to fight it off?

It's a hard situation to be in I understand, I think only my mother would be open to alternative medicine, nobody else in my family I know would even consider it either. The problem is if the cures from correct diet were made absolutely public, there would be nobody saying "yeah inject me with that poison, lets see if I can beat cancer before the cancer treatment kills me".

19. Good food(like fresh, organic fruits and vegetables) and good weed can fix just about anything, especially along with some exercise. I read the whole post. I would +rep you if I knew how. Excellent, excellent info.

But it isn't us you have to convince, ya know?

20. I just wanna thank you guys for the comments and good words. I haven't been on this forum for quite a while now and I had a question about dosage and just any more information that I have in general even above what I posted, and I just wanted to post my reply so all of you can see it as well:

There is a lot of information about dosage around the internet now, though Rick Simpson is the one who stated a lot of this with his video "Run From The Cure" which you can download and watch and he has videos on YouTube as well about dosage and it's included in his full video, there's also a lot of information about how to make the hemp oil concentrates.

But most importantly, for the oil to work, you need to have an immaculate diet. Most foods we eat today are not fully safe for human consumption... For example any processed foods need to be kept out of your diet. Cancer thrives on sugar, so eating any sweets will be a step back, eating basic foods (like as in whole foods and non-acidic foods) such as leafy greens and whole vegetables, anything you would find at your local farmer's market or supermarket.
    \nIt seems ridiculous these days when people say "this causes cancer" and "that causes cancer" but the more knowledgable about what our bodies need and what our body's were obviously not meant to eat it makes sense... by now after all the articles I've read it's simply very clear to me that we as humans were meant to eat mostly vegetables, up to 90% of our diet I believe (and many others, notably nutritionists and scientists) should be vegetables (and some fruits) all the time we try to invent a new way to eat and a new chemical to isolate and substitute for sugar and new ways to get slim that work around the inevitable vegetarian based diet that our bodies desperately want for a diet, and it never works in the end and it never will... no matter how much people think so. Our bodies aren't machines, we cannot engineer new fuel for it and expect it to work for our longevity over what was clearly put on this Earth for us to eat.
    \nTHE MOST important things that you need to know FIRST for hemp oil to really work is to try to follow these steps with your diet(whoever is interested in longevity and problem free life or anyone who has been diagnosed with cancer):
    \nBase your diet on RAW or very LIGHTLY cooked vitamin rich super vegetables such as any or every type of cruciferous vegetable: Broccoli, kale, collard greens, cabbage, turnip greens, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, etc.
    \nTRY TO COME AS CLOSE TO ELIMINATING SUGAR AS POSSIBLE. Fruits are okay on occasion if you crave something sweet as although they are high in sugar, they also have some powerful cancer fighting agents as well (as does just about every fruit and vegetable that comes naturally from the ground) 
    \nSalt should be limited, and red meats and milk from animals should be limited as much as possible as well as chemicals in mucus that is produced by their digestion that allows cancer cells to feed off from. 
    \nAcidic environments help cancer cells really thrive, so eating basic foods again, sticking to cruciferous vegetables and all your basic vegetables as well will solve that problem.
    \nIt always leads to the same place in almost every health problem... pleasurable things such as sugars, salts and fats are not meant to be consumed in excess and no matter if you're healthy or unhealthy or diagnosed with cancer especially, eating such a diet that is almost entirely vegetarian that is plentiful in variety will come as close to true longevity and curing any disease or aliment as you can get, and you can and will get anywhere if you want it enough.
    \nAlso don't forget exercising is important as well as it released your body's own cannabinoids which fight cancer cells, lower blood pressure, boost your mood (which is very important) and add antioxidants and clean out the body as well.
    \nALSO ONE LAST THING. I would also recommend taking something like hemp seed oil or flax seed oil, maybe perhaps adding some occasional meals with a side of salmon to your diet as well. Nuts such as walnuts contain Omegas in them and can be good to consume... it's easiest to take hemp or flaxeed oil because it's more of a guarantee that you'll get enough... you can Google things that contain Omegas in them but the reason I add this is because Omega fatty acids are essential for your cannabinoid receptors to work properly and also help your body create its own cannabinoids to clean out your system of cancer cells and toxins.
    \n\nAFTER all that and along side with all this, you should absolutely take the finest quality, as close toorganic as possible (all foods and things ingested I would recommend to be organic if possible) and follow the instructions to create hemp oil... but also since I wrote that article I've learned about juicing raw cannabis which is interesting to me as well and I believe that could be another important piece, though in most studies I've read cannabis that has been heated seems to be more active than cannabis (hemp oil or concentrates of any sort) though I don't know much about dosing, but someone will for sure. You can search "Juicing raw cannabis" on YouTube.com and you will find several videos, I just think it should be mentioned.