The bible ahhh

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by titotoker, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Quick question for all my weed smokers and non weed smokers. I want an unbiased(haha I'm probably asking the wrong peoples but w.e) opinion. What does the bible say about weed. And what are your opinions on it. I accept Christianity sometimes but I'm ashamed. We are all brothers but I feel like ny Christian brothers shun me for my drug use. It depresses me.

2. God gave all seed bearing plants for us to use. It wouldn't have made it get us high if it didn't want us too.

3. I'm not really concerned with what the bible says honestly.. it's just a manmade authority telling people to live in fear. I say embrace your holy spirit by following your will to happiness, whatever that may be. Don't let manmade judgements effect your own free will.

4. [quote name='"DBV"']I'm not really concerned with what the bible says honestly.. it's just a manmade authority telling people to live in fear. I say embrace your holy spirit by following your will to happiness, whatever that may be. Don't let manmade judgements effect your own free will.[/quote]

Ok I'm not trying to argue with anyone here first off. Lol I hate arguing so ill make points and I want people to tell me there opinion.
    What if your holy spirit isn't holy? And I also think the bible is man made and isn't a good source sometimes but that's my opinion. I think there has to be somethig we follow like a pamphlets or something. It hurts my head. My intentions are to do good but sometimes I feel like I don't know what good is. And let's say I'm not to good in the head. I got Ptsd and I have brain damage from spice. So I get kinda schitzo when I get nervous and I'm always extremely paraniod under stress. And I'm socially akward with strangers. But I love people Nd everyone knows me as a great person who always tries his hardest to be good. But how can some1 who's heart is so sick be so good. I'm lost and the internal struggle between good and evil is taking a toll. I'm confused my self and all this rightousness is putting a stress on my young ass.

5. Don't stress the details so much.. anxiety and stress are very bad for mental health. Just do what feels right man.. if you have to question, maybe that's a sign you shouldn't do it because it feels wrong?

6. Your right. I need to take a chill pull. But I don't think its wrong. I think other people view it as wrong that's why I question. But doesn't that make me a hypocrite. Caring what others think? But I have to be a leader a so called example.. fuck. This life is ugly equally as it is beautiful

7. Just be unique and do you. People will follow by example so don't worry about leadership.

8. I'll try bro. Hopefully hell ain't that bad. Haha jk. I don't believe in Hell ironically. I think if hell where true there would be allot of innocent people there. But hey Wtf do I know what innocence is.

9. An afterlife hell is based on a judgemental god that burns his creations for enjoying things he provided. I don't think there's a way for us to know it exists, so I won't let it ruin my time here. I've always figured if it's real, at least I didn't waste this life in fear, but I don't personally believe it is (other than a state of mind). We're all just a cycle of the one and my death will begin this recycle.

10. I understand you. But I have allot of Christian friends and it stresses me out cause I feel like I can't be myself cause I might offend them. And I hate not being myself it makes me feel fake. So its like idk man.. I don't know. I miss California. And all my liberal friends. Lol.

11. [quote name='"DBV"']An afterlife hell is based on a judgemental god that burns his creations for enjoying things he provided. I don't think there's a way for us to know it exists, so I won't let it ruin my time here. I've always figured if it's real, at least I didn't waste this life in fear, but I don't personally believe it is (other than a state of mind). We're all just a cycle of the one and my death will begin this recycle.[/quote]

Ohh and pertaining to hell. Haha your right about wasting your time thinking about it lol. If I'm going to hell for sure. I would do allot of crazy things to deserve going to hell. Sickway of viewing it but hey. Lol

12. That's too bad man.. judgemental people aren't really the type I like to surround myself with, but I know how you feel cause they still seem like good people, but really they're just trying to put you in their little box of what they think is right. It's as if they think they have authority of who you are.

13. [quote name='"DBV"']

That's too bad man.. judgemental people aren't really the type I like to surround myself with, but I know how you feel cause they still seem like good people, but really they're just trying to put you in their little box of what they think is right. It's as if they think they have authority of who you are.[/quote]
    Your right ill be honest most of these friends are family members cause I don't have many friends since I judged moved back in. I need to go out and socialize before I become trapped.

14. Do it man! Getting out will at least help with the mental stress I bet.. go connect with nature and then try to find some liberal friends. It'll feel refreshing I bet!

15. Try not to get caught in the illusion of power; believing that what others think somehow can and should be able to control you. Understand how to reflect the power of the illusion, and realise you are a unique aspect of all that is. Be who you prefer to be at all times. You will then attract into your life the people and circumstances that best reflect the vibration you put out, automatically, synchronistically, without needing to do anything else.

16. so your going to let a book influence your decisions that was rewritten various of times only to benefit the writer?

17. [quote name='"snowz4life"']so your going to let a book influence your decisions that was rewritten various of times only to benefit the writer?[/quote]

pretty much...i think?

either way, marijuana isn't man made so tell your religious friends that its a gift from your god and if they really appreciative "God" for all he is, they will smoke it. or use it to make hemp rope or whatever

18. #20 BlazedCannabis, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    Okay, So lot's of scriptures about it acutally.

Let's start with the first book.

genesis:(Forget what verse) All animals and plants are for us to eat, and use. Everything that was put on earth was put here for us. God said that "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree .

Genesis 9:3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

Psalm 104:14 He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate--bringing forth food from the earth.

He also say's Plant for us to USE. Meaning not only eat, but smoke and make thing's.

So he made it for us, to help us, to give us joy. Why debate about it? :).