Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the better sploof...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irock1336, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ok this is for all you guys who still need to use a sploof. almost everybody i see on here uses a method where you stuff a toilet paper tube with dryer sheets and tape one at the end. i had never heard of this untill i came on here. the way i was always taught was that you take a water bottle, heat a paper clip and poke about 8 holes in the bottom. then you stuff with about 6 or 7 dryer sheets and just blow through the top and your set, replacing the dryer sheets about once a month when they get all brown and discusting. it has always worked for me never been caught smoking in my room and ive been doing it since i was about 15 and im 18 now. a friend and i recently tried the toilet paper one at his house and it sucked. if it hadnt of been that his parents were away for the night i probly would have been caught. so im just sharing this i guess better way of making a sploof tell me what you guys think.:smoke: