Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The better deal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NOTaPIE, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Which do you think would be a better deal: a dub of Purple Haze, or an 1/8 of mids? I've never tried purple haze before, so I'm interested in that, but I'd really like to make this last for awhile as I usually don't get a lot of money to buy. What's your opinion?

2. If you're being told it's Purple Haze, you're being lied to. The strain in its purest form is extinct. That being said, if it's still a quality strain, and if by "dub" you are referring to 2 grams and not $20 worth, I'd say go with that. More potency means you'll smoke less (in theory) and the quality of the high will be better.

3. As long as it's real Headies, I personally would rather have a dub of headies over an 1/8 of mids. Purple Haze or not... Just so long as you know what headies are and you know you aren't getting ripped off.

4. I know it's real headies, a friend of mine smoked some of it, and said it was great stuff.

5. Well then you know what side I'm on!

6. get the dub of headies bro.
    it will be worth it.
    headies high is a lot different, worth every penny.

wake and bake with this shit bro.
    you should be high a better part of the day.

7. 1/8 of mids i think

8. hahahahaha, sig

9. You beated me to it... Lol.

10. Sounds like a good idea, I'll definitely get the headies then and do this once I can get the money together.

11. Well, it's kind of hard to tell you what the better deal is without any prices, but I'd always rather have dank than mids.