Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the best youve ever had or highest youve been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hempgnosis, Dec 4, 2010.

1. :hello:Ok, the best i've had was... well i don't know what it was called but i smoked it outta a 5 footer at my friends and wow everything was like a video game my body was on auto pilot and everything all this from 2 bowls..

well i'd like to hear some stories from you guys?:eek:

2. some purple haze.

was my first time smoking too, i was so high i seriosuly didnt remember what happened that night but apparently i hit my friend i nthe face and then we play boxed, but like boxing just not too hard.

i also told the people whose house i was at when i was o nthe couch PASSED OUT they were like get up and go too the room i was like huh? and thenthey repeated it, and i said man ill sleep here tonight fuck yall.
    '

haha i only know cuz this type of relaly close family friend was there, and she didnt smoke.

EDIT: it wasnt even my bud or anything it was the close family friends boyfriends bud. and we packed about 4 bowls of it lol. he wanted to only pack one but we kept getting hit too :D

3. That was painful. ;)

4. oh and afteri told them fuck yall i preceeded to get punched i nthe fgace, ont too hard thank god by someones dad D:

but thne i just got up and went to tha room and passed out lol

5. Gravity bong, gravity bong !!

The highest I have ever ever ever been that shit was fuckin crazy . Blacked out thought I was a robot and did the robot way to many times perfectly I might add , my world sketched through a pencil good fucking time dude wow. :smoke:

The body high was the most intense shit I've ever expirenced:)

6. Oh man thats great thats basically what happened to me. I had to walk back to my friends house i thought we were gonna die by car cause we were walkin by an intersection when we got back we had some popsickled and cream chease and 3 bottles a water
    haha:hippie:

7. ahha dude popsicles are the shit when youre stoned.

the flav or ice ones, long skinny plastic things, wlel we had about 100 of those. and then we ran out of squares, so lol my friends high ass lit the plastic wrapper haha and it almost gcaught my family room on fire not cool lollooloolol

8. LMAO they are i cought my self talking to my popsickle callin' it baby red or someshit lol:confused: ummm who else gets blowed off cig one hitters?

9. i personally cannot get blonw, just kinda high off them.

LOLOLOLOLOL

oh and just noticed :p

welcome to the city.

10. oh thanks man and yeah about 3 bowls off them im all good lol and i only got mids:cool:

11. yes! like exactly how i felt everybody seemed soooo stuck up too:p

12. 2 snaps of green crack on a fresh ash catcher that i had just bought got me RIPPED. had never smoked much dank before,and those hits just put me through the roof.

13. any thing in a cheese strain,,super good,,had me paranoid in amsterdam..lol

14. where i live its hard to get dank. i've never had anything with a name lol:mad:

15. I tried to smoke a gram of some no name danky dank dankity out of my bong. Halfway through the nug I was trying to light it like a grav bong.

16. I have to say the best high I've achieved was last weekend. I had spent nearly all day smoking with various people (came back from to hometown from college), and then finished the day with my best smoking buddies, passing around some bongs filled with some Diesel that sent me to the sky.

17. sounds great man ilove gettting to smoke with friends all day

18. best ive had, living in NI, would have to be afghan kush, or lemon haze. And over here we only do waterfalls. :)