Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best you have ever had.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Breakfast456, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Hey i just wanted some answers cause my dad is from greece and use to smoke and always tells me stories bought how hes had shit that made him see poka dots, and in black and white and things like and i havent been doing it long but i find that pretty hard to believe.

2. i want what he was smoking

3. Thats some crazy shit man. But you never know. Maybe that weed your dad got was potent beyond its years at the time. Your little story about your dad encouraged me to take another hit on my Vapor Genie.

4. Bit of a long story so ill cut to the chase. Me and buddy accidently smoked like 2g and this was about my 5th time tokeing. Needless to say i felt as thoguh i was dreaming. i had these odd scenarios going through my head and they felt more real than reality. I had pretty strong auditory hallucinations(music come from nowhere/everything). Great night :).

5. Northern Lights, three hits and I wouldn't remember the night the next day.

6. Maybe seeing polka dots from striking a lighter in the dark or something, but the black and white shit....I'm calling the bluff. To my knowledge it is not possible (unless he smoked some PCP laced shit) that his vision would go from color to black and white from smoking the green. I have smoked for many years and have never heard of anything like this.

7. I once got so high I started to see the outlines of cartoons on my bed sheet. Granted, my eyes were squinted, but they were there all right.

8. me and my buddy puffed a blunt (about a gram and a half) of some legit sour diesel before our indoor soccer game, needless to say I didn't end up playing that game :p

9. 2 puffs of Northern Lights. [story]

I climbed a tree in the woods and almost jumped into a creek
    my friend saved me

then i teleported into the movie theature and watched pineapple express
    then idk

this is what i was told happened, then again it could have all been a dream...

10. second time i was ever smoking, my buddy packed a bowl of straight kief. if you've ever heard the 23 minute version of whipping post (at fillmore east version) by the allman brothers you'll understand, but i saw music notes dancing out of my ears.. it was amazing.

11. #11 Blyts, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    HP-13. In Amsterdam. Spent a good 500-600 dollars in a good five days, smoked 24 strains, and I don't even know how much bud. Locally, Strawberry Cough is my favorite strain.

[​IMG]

Laughing Buddha was mad good too.

[​IMG]

12. Smoked one bowl of trainwreck with my friend after coming off a 3 week T-Break God Damn that shit had me lifted.