Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best Words To Hear When You're High

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by baklavation, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Situation: You and some people are all sitting, watching a movie. (needless to say, marijuana was earlier involved) one of your friends stands up and announces that he needs to pee. In your head, you are trying to come to terms with the fact that you are going to have to move. As the friend whose path you appear to be blocking approaches you start to move. Your friend says, "No dude, you're straight." I'm sure you all know exactly what I'm talking about.No dude ... you're straight.

2. Yeah! I love that...when I have a bro over to smoke...he'll say "Im hungry" or something, and ill go to make him a hot pocket or TV dinner he's just like "No, You smoked me down, Ill get it" and i just smile and bask in the feeling of comfort.

3. or, "you can jsut finish that, ive had enough"

4. "Dude, lets smoke another bowl."

5. "Harder ... faster"

6. hot chick you just smoked with- "That weed made me horny"

7. ^^^^^^ Hell yeah :D but most of time when I am smoking with some hotties I am the only one who says DAMN IM HORNY :p

8. when i saw the title i thought it was gonna be something sexual...those other words are nice, but stuff like "You can have bottom" are the BEST.

9. A week ago I was drinking with some girls, and then we smoked. One of them said those words exactly, then took her shirt off. We were in a van and she was in the row of seats ahead of me so I didnt notice. Then she grabbed my hand and suddenly it was fondling a nice big tittie. Yeah, those are my favorite words to hear.

10. Haha, "food and drink on me" or "let's get messed up."

11. 1 Word. Mimic

12. "boner" "zibooglish" "chocolate shake" "smack your ass and bowl" "just one more bud" "dude, your straight"

13. Let's pack another bowl

14. i am also partial to "i'm makig a run to the gas station, anybody want anything?". at which point a pencil and paper become necessary.

15. me and my girl got high as hell this morning and she yelled really loud that she was horny and pulled me into the bedroom and we had sex 4 times so yeah i love it when a girl says shes horny i still feel great WOOHOOOOO

16. "dude, is that still hitting?"
    "yeah dude, i just set it down thirty seconds ago"
    "oh, is it yours?"
    <i>"take it dude, i'm straight."<i>

orgasmis experience!

17. Replace "gas station" with "Package Store"

18. my friends are funny my really good friends just go and get food casue they know i dont care butnewbies are always got any food i say yeah greatest word instead o saying yes say cha

19. "dude what kinda ciggarette is that"
    "uh...hand rolled"
    "really never had one of those...mind if i try it"
    "uh...sure here you go"
    "dude this isnt a cig its weed here dude"
    "no you can keep that igotta pound to get rid of so dont go anywere"

orgasim moment

20. "ummmm I wanna fuck you like an animal"
    Hahaha highgirly i wish that worked, ahhaha