The best women poll

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxJWxX, Jun 23, 2003.

?

What type?

1. American or British

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Russian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Spanish or South American

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Asian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Arab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Native American, Indian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ashley Judd type

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like half crazy kentucky hillbilly type women so I guess I am an Ashley Judd type person.

In reality, big tits, blonde hair, party-hearty, and laughs out loud at my jokes is all I need in women.

2. Me and you have a lot in common BPP.. Maybe one of these days when momma isn\'t around, we can get together with Ashley and have a talk!

3. LOL............that describes half of my family!!!!!! (Too bad they are the WV hillbilly type)!!!!! LMAO

4. There isn\'t much difference between the two!

5. I guess that is indeed true since we live less than an hour from kentucky!! LOL

6. If you drive throught he eastern part of KY and the western part of WV, you can\'t tell where one ends and the other starts!

7. No, I always can because as soon as you cross the WV line, you see trash beside of the road. It seems like the people that live here litter more than anywhere else (and that shit pisses me off). But that\'s how I can always tell when I\'m back in my home state!!!!!! LOL

8. Are you saying that WV people don\'t have garbage in their cars?

I hate when people throw their trash out the windows..

9. who cares what nationality...as long as thier hot :D

10. HEY!

11. I.hear.ya.

I.only.dated.older.men.til.I.met.MrD....we\'re.only.3.years.apart

I.liked.bald.men.too....like.all.bald...not.the.ring.around.the.sides.....and.as.everyone.knows.....MrD.has.very.long.hair....

12. lol who the fuck put Ashley Judd type in the poll? I didnt but I guess she\'s hot so....

And yeah personality is a big factor but im not talkin about that im talkin about turning you on, your not gonna have some 70 year old wrinkled puss fat bitch in a g-string turn you on just because she has a \"great personality\" are you? You\'d rather bang the gorgeous supermodel in a g-string right? Exactly my point. No matter what people say, looks have something to do in a relationship and a lot to do in bed.

13. Yes darlin .......................you are on the list as welll!

I didn\'t forget about you... I just didn\'t remember!!!!!!

14. My type of girl is one that likes me :D.

15. Hahaha critter you crack me up!

16. i like white guys and white guys and more white guys..... i am pretty short like 5 foot 3 so i like taller men with nice bodies.... muscles r a turn on but not too much of a buff meat head........... yea........ not really skinny and skrawny either..........

17. So why don\'t you like n e other race apart from white?

18. white, black, brown, yellow, red, ocher, tan, rust, green, blue, transparent. WHO CARES!

19. Smokin & Tokin

20. I like women much like me, short, blonde hair, blue eyes, small frame and big.... you get the picture.. Kinda reese whitherspoon type...

BB
    GB
    WLF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.