The best welcome I ever had!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nathanas, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Hi guys!
    I've been familiar to weed for a year but what happened to me a month ago was something, I need to share with you.

A month ago, I went with a friend at a friend's house to watch all the three extended editions of Lord of the Rings.We were going to stay there for 2 days.
    So as we arrived at his house, my friend's uncle,about 50 years old, was waiting for us at the yard, smoking weed... Then as we were entering the house he told us to follow him because he wanted to tell us something.He took us to the upper floor at his house balcony and then he took out of his shirt-pocket a joint! He told us lets smoke it and we did...
    Then when we finished it he took out another one and started it.While we were smoking we asked what it was (cause it was good shit), and he said that the first one was a mixture of nine different kinds of marijuana plants and that the second one was "charas" the first marijuana plant ever found. I was thinking about the great welcome I had be that man and that the whole situation was great.
    Then we had munchies and "The Uncle" cooked for us.When we finished eating we went out to smoke more...He gave us charas again,which was great by the way.We smoked two more joints.Then we went to watch the first extended edition of lord of the rings but I fell asleep:D
    The next morning we woke up and went for a walk to smoke one more joint and then finally we watched the first film.After the film we smoked another joint.After the second film "the Uncle" was there again rolling for us...:)
    We smoked again, watched the third film and then we went to sleep.
    The next morning after 7 powerful joints in 24 hours I left my friend's house and thanked his Uncle for the great time we had with him:smoke:.
    "The Uncle" was a well experienced guy in marijuana life...He knew everything better than us...
    I think that I should share this story with you because for me it was the best connection I could have with a man, about weed.

Please tell me if you ever have experienced a situation like this...