Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best weed you've ever smoked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Racsta, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I'm a new user to the forum but been a reader for a while. So I thought i'd start of my first post with:

Tonight I just smoked the best weed i've ever smoked, got me high for hours lol. So I was thinking, tell me your stories of the best weed you've smoked and the epic night that followed.

2. We got some og for the first time.... and when i say og i meen a strain a pot that was extremely citrus taiste and fucking put the fuck out qualities. so we smoked this delicious pot and all were legit the most spaced out kids lol. reflexes 1 minute late and reponses fucking way over delayed.. epic niight

3. Its difficult to say, from age 17 through 26 I spent dozens of weekend in Amsterdam so there was a lot of great weed followed by a lot of great nights. Also as a kid I didnt respect the subtlties of weed like I do now.

Currently I am very fond of Sensi Seed Banks Super Skunk, it has a super high and it served me good early summer for Roger Waters does The Wall.... I was flying off it!!! and the night that followed was equally great...

That said I have been through a number of strains this year and another one that really got my attention was easyryder, it has a narcotic high unlike much I have smoked before..

4. #4 stupots, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    the best ive ever smoked was a white widow batch my grower/dealer made around 2001, the buds were so dense and i had been used to smoking Shiva and NL before that. I really think that was a unique batch, ive never come across anything as good even from coffeeshops

some other great strains:

ICE from popeyes in amsterdam 2003
    Afghan Kush from Sarasani in Utrecht (shame that place is now closed)
    More recently Slow Haze form Slow Motion in Maastricht and also their Amnesia Haze Hash which is the bomb.

Good luck bro !

5. [quote name='Sherak'] Currently I am very fond of Sensi Seed Banks Super Skunk, it has a super high and it served me good early summer for Roger Waters does The Wall.... I was flying off it!!! and the night that followed was equally great... QUOTE]

I fuckin love pink floyd and its funny cause im watching your thead lol mids is a lame term lol.

is this skunk a sativa or a indica:confused:

6. lame sauce^^
    fuckin quotes

7. a long time ago me and a couple mates got an 8th, rolled it up and after the first joint all three of us were absolutely blasted.. nevertheless we smoked the rest and got fucked beyond recognition. Went to the store and dropped the change all over the counter and floor lol.. back when my tolerance was lowlowlow

8. I don't really get strains around here, but i got some Jack Herer from my dealer once and it was an awesome mellow high that lasted for hours and i loved it.
    Second to that was AK-47 i got last week, good shit.

9. Choc Thai, Bubblegum x cheese, laughing buddha my fav 3

10. I was told I was smoking bubblegum kush. Who really knows? It was an intense afternoon, filled with thoughts of the true nature of action and consequence.

11. A friend of fine always brings round dank nugs, the best you would get in my area, after a good bowl and a spliff I'm floored.

12. It is mainly Indica, as for my following quote, I am a fan of the heavy stoning indicas, I dont find they knock me out, if feel they put a certain ammount of pressure on my eyes that just feels good... so good :) kinda make me feel dizzy and like Im not really there :)

Super Skunk has the most awsome smell, its certainly not a weed to smoke in public... you can smell it a mile away... super stinky and Afghani ancestory makes it super super sticky... and super tight nuggetness :) Oh Im fucking drooling....

I save a couple of gram of it actually so I think I'm just gonna hit some later :)

[​IMG]

Oh and yeah Floyd rocks.... Roger Waters was flawless, his voice is better now than ever before (not including original floyd days ;) )

13. So you're saying you smoke the strain "original"? That's what OG stands for.. :confused:

14. I think its a California thing, ive seen it in the Netherlands a few times but not often. Something to do with Ocean Grow or similar

15. #15 Mr DudeMan, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah this is what my mate gets it's brilliant

16. Like stupots says, can mean Ocean Grown also Organic Grown, but you can buy seeds like OG Kush so that cant have anything to do with were it is grown, Maybe buy some Kush seeds and call them.... GS Kush (garden shed ;))

17. I just got some Super Silver Haze from this new dealer I've been trying out (he goes to a medical dispensary in another state bc he doesn't technically live in my area, he just visits a lot). I had to pay $70 for an 8th but medical grade is rare where I live. It is hella nice. I rarely get to buy Sativas so the high I get is incredible

18. I will always say the best weed in the world has no name.
    The best weed i had was some no name stuff that was ground into a fine powder you could see the crystals so much it shined.
    I put that on top of a bowl of some half smoked weed and took that bitch right to the dome.
    Yep it was pretty hard to walk after that.

19. I agree with pipe. i usually get top shelf medical, but when i get no name homegrown dank, 80% of the time, i like the homegrown better.

20. once a dealer who i hadnt got from in awhile hit me up and said dude, i just got some medical do u need any? i had been planning on picking up an eighth so i said yeah and went to meet him, and got the shit. the bag looked pretty small so i was pissed as fuck(paid 60 for an eighth and i got about 2g!), i was like im gona smoke some of this and then go back over there and curse him off. so i pack a small bowl in my crack sized bowl and take a hit, and all of a sudden im high. i was like WTF. instead i txted him and said yeah man this is really good thx for the hookup. the buds were a light shade of green, close to lime, with the occasional white hair but very few and no other colors. it was so freaking dank i couldnt even finish the small bowl id packed cuz i knew id get fried and it was the middle of the day. i ended up holding onto it for a month or so and only smoking it on rare occasions. for a birthday present i got a .3 nug and rolled it in the kief from my grinder and smoked a friend out on it, we got so fried it was unbelieveable. i also made 20 bucks by telling this dude id sell him .6 of it and just giving him other shit (no way im giving him any of the real stuff). i havent had anything like that before or since, even when people have offered me a hit on their "legit medical shit man, i went to <some ghetto town that they didnt actually go to> to get it." i hope i get this stuff again, though it was almost 2x the price its worth it. does anyone have an idea of what strain this could have been? the guy who sold it to me didnt know but he had pill bottles of it with legit-looking labels so i do believe its actual medical shit.