The best weed you can find is located in...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dumb shit sandwich, May 13, 2016.

1. ...where? I don't know. I want to know. That's why I clickbaited the shit out of you right now, and I'm sorry about that, but I needed everyone to check in here for just a bit, as I am asking where were you when you smoked the greatest dank ever. State, town, country, doesn't matter.

As for me, I am currently living in Hawaii, native Norwegian, and the shit out here is way better than back home in Europe. This dank gives you a real nostalgia high. It's nice.

2. I was in Shenzhen, China. Met a bunch of locals who appreciated the art of growing, it was a wonderful thing.

3. Back where I used to live in Kingston Jamaica had FIRE weed. the kinds up where I am at now are good too but they don't compare.

4. Obviously the bud in the northwest states and Colorado is amazing. I've had some killer shit in Alaska too.

Best stuff I smoke comes from either my friends or my grows. We exchange clones/buds a lot, and I gotta say, nothing smokes better than a bud you've seen time, effort, and love poured into every step of the way for months.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That brother is the truth. Growing your own meds and knowing exactly how is very therapeutic in and of itself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've always said I could quit smoking, but I can't quit growing... lol.

7. My father in law doesn't smoke at all. He just likes to grow.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1