The Best Weed Ever OR All Garbage?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NorCal Ollie, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Me thinks my GSC has gone moldy:(

This is my Platinum Cookie plant and she has been a real bitch for the last 3 months. She has been slow growing and has been a general PIA but I figured her fruit was worth it. Now, I find this. my other strains have done great but when I chopped this one down she seemed really wet. I hung her for a few days then I trimmed her and put her on a drying rack with a gentle fan.

I've never delt with mold before but I'm fearful that this will be the first time. My friend said if it rubs off easy then it's mold and if not, it's just really frosty bud. Well, it doesn't rub off easy but the microscope pic doesn't look promising.

A little help would be appreciated. Give it to me straight Doc. I can handle it.

Attached Files:

2. Thanks so much for the potential good news! IYO should I try to trim more now (PIA) or just let it finish drying?

3. when I harvest I cut all the fan leaves I can cut all the way to the stem. hang dry. trim and then jar cure. Letting the plants dry before you trim will make it much easier.