Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best way you've broken a glass piece.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nicefudgenlife, Feb 10, 2012.

1. I figured Id start a thread on this just because of all the ridiculous ways I've broken bongs or pipes.

My first story is I had my first pipe for 2 years and me and my buddy where smoking at his place, after smoking I put my pipe back in my plastic bag so it wouldn't smell up his house later. Little did i know there was a huge rip right in the bottom and I dropped the pipe right on the floor.

Second time I was at the movies with some friends, we decided we'd get munch before the movies. We where in the food court and i had the bong in my back pack. I placed it on the ground when I heard a big ass cracking noise. I opened the bag and it was smashed. So we went to go toke and lucky my friend had his iolite vape. We where smoking on a big hill behind the mall and my one friend threw the bong over into the dump behind the hill.

Third Time: Broke my Magic flight launch box the first day I got it by pushing in the screen.

Share your stories.
    PS. Ive never broken a freinds piece and if I did Id buy them a new one

2. The only pipe I've ever broken... I was stoned out of my mind watching tv, and forgot I had set it in my lap, stood up and it landed in my heavy glass ashtray and shattered both :(

3. Broke the tree perc stashing my triple perc in the woods when i was younger.

4. My pipe fell out of my pocket and shattered all over the floor at Pei Wei.

5. Ouch my buddy broke his crazy triple perc due to his bookshelf randomly falling, knocking over a foot ball, it then hits the bong of his table in his room

6. I hung my jacket on the back of my chair and when I twisted the chair around to put a cd in my computer the arm flew and knocked my left coast straight tube over breaking the showerhead dissfused downstem and my bowlhead which was packed with weed.

7. Just a heads up man I am pretty sure that is covered under the mflb warranty but only have broken one bowl I was scraping the res out back in the day when I ran out and the bottom of the bowl caved in... Sure got a lot of res under the broken piece tho!

8. #8 RVD420RVD, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    I got a story for y'all

Ok so I was smoking with my dad one day, and he kills the bowl so he puts it down on my metal desk somewhat rough

So I say "hey man don't do that, that's glass." You have to see, my dad is the dude that if you say not to do something, just to be a dick, he'll do it anyway. And just to be a dick he picks it up and slams it harder this time. Ka blam! ): shatters.

My 2 good smoking buddies blazing with us thought it was the funniest shit in the history of the world. My dad felt so bad though, that right then and their, he went out and bought me a double blown pipe that was twice as much as the one he broke, so it was very bitter-sweet.

9. Never broken one!

10. Here's how an old buddy of mine broke his pipe.

I used to work at Mc Donald's when I was 16.. it was late at night and we were slow, so we went into the bathroom to smoke a bowl. (We smoked all over, fridge/freezer, on top of the Mc Donald's, outside the front door, we'd roll joints at the tables by the registers.. it was bad). Anyways, we went into the bathroom to smoke a bowl.. He had a new glass pipe. It was one of those long "Gandalf" pipes and brand new. We smoked the bowl, and he went to clear the bowl in the trash. The trashcan was one of those metal ones with the flap you push open at the top.. (picture below) he opens the flap with his hand, and tries to tap the ash out of the bowl on the side of the trashcan so it'd cash in the trash.. Anyways, first tap snapped his pipe right in half. Me and him bursted out laughing, even though he just ruined his new pipe.

The trash can was similar to this.. but like smaller and a little different, but this was the closest picture I could find to it.. I'll have an arrow pointing to where he tapped the pipe on it.
    [​IMG]

It was fucking hilarious.

11. I had a cheaper grommet bong that I gave to a roommate to use as his daily driver because he didn't have one. I had owned it for 4 years and had never come close to breaking it, but within a week he texts me like "sorry dude I just broke your bowl and downstem tipping the bong over". So I get some cash from him to fix the bong and give it back to him with a new downstem and bowl.

2 days later we are blazing with the bong and instead of blowing out the ashes or using a piece of stem to empty them out he starts banging the bowl off the table really hard. I started to say "go easy on that bowl man" and just as I was about to finish, he raps it hard off the tabletop and it shatters, cutting his hand haha.

12. Girl got real mad at me for some reason and pitched her pipe at me. Karate chopped that shit before it hit me and it just fuckin broke. Cut my hand a little bit too

13. [quote name='"JV420"']Here's how an old buddy of mine broke his pipe.

I used to work at Mc Donald's when I was 16.. it was late at night and we were slow, so we went into the bathroom to smoke a bowl. (We smoked all over, fridge/freezer, on top of the Mc Donald's, outside the front door, we'd roll joints at the tables by the registers.. it was bad). Anyways, we went into the bathroom to smoke a bowl.. He had a new glass pipe. It was one of those long "Gandalf" pipes and brand new. We smoked the bowl, and he went to clear the bowl in the trash. The trashcan was one of those metal ones with the flap you push open at the top.. (picture below) he opens the flap with his hand, and tries to tap the ash out of the bowl on the side of the trashcan so it'd cash in the trash.. Anyways, first tap snapped his pipe right in half. Me and him bursted out laughing, even though he just ruined his new pipe.

The trash can was similar to this.. but like smaller and a little different, but this was the closest picture I could find to it.. I'll have an arrow pointing to where he tapped the pipe on it.

It was fucking hilarious.[/quote]

Lol I know someone who works at mcdonalds and they have huge rats near the dumpster because there's a dump behind the place. So he smoked a bowl on garbage duty and saw a rat, he dropped his pipe and booked like a bitch, haha

14. I loaded a bowl of 30x Salvia in my bubbler. I finished the bowl fast, within 1 minute had an out of body experience that involved me becoming a part of the earth and an eerily strong feeling of omniscience. Anyways 20 minutes later when coming down I saw my piece- in pieces on the ground.

RIP Killa and FUCK Salvia

15. Happened to me but in stages

Never owned a glass piece let alone a bong up until last year but while cleaning the bowl I held it between my thumb and index fingers
    After shaking the shit out of it for 4 minutes it slips out of my grip and shatters
    Took me a couple of days to get replacement

A week and a half ago I was just wrapping up a cleaning of the bong
    Everything was all good
    Up until I tried to top the bong off with water
    Sitting my ass on the tub, I miss judged the fuckin faucet
    It just tapped the mouth piece area and it smashed into 3 big pieces with glass shards all over

Needless to say I had no funds to buy any papers or anything that day and went without smoking because of it
    Had that day end badly but thats another story ;)
    Just got my replacement day before yesterday :wave:

16. [quote name='"B0nd"']I loaded a bowl of 30x Salvia in my bubbler. I finished the bowl fast, within 1 minute had an out of body experience that involved me becoming a part of the earth and an eerily strong feeling of omniscience. Anyways 20 minutes later when coming down I saw my piece- in pieces on the ground.

RIP Killa and FUCK Salvia[/quote]

Hahaha that made me
    Lol

17. Should of Judo Chopped that $hit instead :devious: