Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Best way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkullUCG, May 26, 2009.

1. #1 SkullUCG, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
    Subject says it all.

Not what gets you the highest, just which way you most enjoy Marijuana.

Personally its all about the pipe, small, reliable, and gets you flyin every time.

2. blunt fo sho

3. split between blunts bongs and vapes

4. imma bluntman myself

5. i'll take a green game please :D

6. love smokin jays

7. Vap, cause of the taste, I love it

8. There's just something about smoking a joint that can't be beat. It just seems the most right.

9. blunt. doesn't get me the highest, but nothing is more enjoyable than circling up with the buds and just passing it around. ultimate social smoke.

props to the bong and vape though

10. Gravity bongs/waterfalls.
    EDIT: Oh, enjoyment, ummmm, I can't decide between bongs and joints.

11. blunts are the best just passing it around.

12. it all depends...if its just u then a nice bowl or some bong hits...same for if ur just chillen with another person...but def blunts in a group situation

13. Bongs. and more specifically poppers. and not just pullin it thru in one hit cuz everyone can do that, i mean puttin the cut of the cigarette in and then stampin it in your chron. Gets me the most baked for sure. Vapos are sick too but i like to mix them with bong tokes and pops to get blitzed. blunts are good too, but i never get as baked

14. i love taking rips from the bong, blunts and joints are also nice. I use a pipe most of the time, thats always awesome too. And i love the vape because of the high, although its not really 'smoking'.
    Ah hell the best way to smoke is any way. :smoke:

15. Bongbongbong

16. bonggggggggggggg

17. With a pipe you never feel a crash though, you just slowly ride into sobriety.

18. For healthiest, Vapes, for the overall best, Blunts :)