Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best way to smoke if preserving

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SamBrass, May 11, 2009.

1. all my friends say a bong, but the problem is that i don't own one. i got a few pipes and can roll blunts and joints. I've only been smoking for around 9 months or so , so im new so be easy

2. Waterfalls, in my opinion, are the best way to conserve without a bong. Put a socket wrench in a bottle cap for a bowl, then burn a small hole in the bottom of a bottle. Fill it up with water, place the cap on, light the bowl, and slowly let the water drain. You'll get a milky hit using as little weed as possible. It takes some practice to get right, but when you figure it out, it's a great way to conserve. Good luck.

3. try not actually touching the fire from your lighter to your mary warner... just let the fire burn and suck the heat down just enough to get it cherried.....then when youre done hittin it.. snuff it out so that any excess weed doesnt burn.... thats how i conserve when im runnin low... sorry if i wasnt clear.. im kinda bongin it right now.. haha

4. Buckets are fantastic, even better than waterfalls in my opinion.
    I can get maybe 2 or 3 bottle fulls from 1 bowl. I use a 40 bottle with the bottom cut off.

5. make yourself a bucket gear...!!! get a 5litre bottyel cut the top of it fill it with water, then get a 2 litre top and cut the bottom of it, get a socket for a lid, stick a gause init then away u go.... shit hot way 2 smoke weed... miles better than a bong or a waterfall... trust me u know when u have had 1 of theese ;):smoking:

6. Usually a good way to preserve bud is just not smoking alot of it all at once usually a bowl or two can go a long away between one and another or if even alone.

7. You mean conserve, not preserve lol This aint an embalming process

but yo what kind of dumb question is this? If you wanna conserve weed then only take a couple hits lol

8. Normal vape, lightbulb vape.

9. #9 Blutteufel, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Gravity bong.

Can't go wrong with them fuckers if you want to make the most out of any hit when you don't have much green left....

10. Your friends aren't really helping you out. A bong AND a pipe both use bowls. You can fill each bowl with however much green you want. So in actuality, if you put in half a gram of weed into a pipe bowl, or half a gram of weed into a bong bowl, it is still half a gram of weed that you end up burning.

If your looking for the best way to get high off as little Marijuana as possible, I suggest a gravity or waterfall bong. They hit you hard. Joints and blunts are the most wasteful forms of smoking, so they aren't your best bet. ;)

11. waterfall is the way to go if you're trying to conserve

12. The best way to conserve weed is a vaporizer. Hands down.

13. /Thread

14. The best is of course vaporizer, but vaporizers are expensive, or require some crafting (so does the waterfall). The second best would be hot knives. It's one of the easiest and most economical ways to smoke.

Just stick two of the thinnest knives available in the space between the spiral heating element of a stove (put them so only the tip is in, but enough so they stand by themselves).

Put the stove element on Max and wait till it is red for a minute or so.

"Detach" small pea sized bits of buds, put them on a flat surface near the stove.

Take the two knives (one in each hand), grab a bit of bud by applying slight pressure with one of the knives.

Place your mouth over the knife with the bud.

Press the other knife on the first one to "sandwich" the bud, inhale at the same time.

The cut top of a soda bottle can help to inhale all the smoke.

No lost resin!

The knives can also be heated by propane flame.

15. i say gravity bong in a bucket. my reason is cuz it clears bowls white every time, hits hard, and since you push down the smoke flows into your lungs instead of using your strength to inhale and cause friction like waterfall bongs. i personally think they're smoother to rip than waterfalls and you get BAKED off a little amount.

16. i wouldnt say they are the best at conserving(i went through probably 2/2.5 grams a saturday and i usually dont smoke much at all) they are easy to get carried away with, but i'll be damned if i didnt get fried off my godamned ass(got a few yellow hits out of a 40 liter bottle)

17. id go with one of those cigarette one hitters. Green hit every time.:smoking::smoking:

18. Stop talking out of your ass. 45-65 dollars is inexpensive for a VaporStar or VaporGenie, which are both good vaporizers. Definitely not Chinese made either.

19. this is what i do too. I usually pick up pretty good bud, and so i just lightly cherry it, take one hit and im good. Then when i want another, take another hit. You can take big ones without burning much weed.

20. I've been preserving lately by just packing the bowls as big as I know I can snap them with ease, hold it for 5 seconds, And then wait 20 minutes.

Rinse and Repeat :)