Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best way to make and smoke a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hexafix, Jul 13, 2012.

1. #1 Hexafix, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    I wanna share my way to smoke it. I know there is many peoples out there who are smoking bud in wrong and dangerous ways. I am never smoking to be cool or get wasted as possible. I am smoking because marihuana is a unique gift and is very rewarding for me. I dont drink alcohol because i cant. I dont even like the taste from it and alcohol is a poison since it having a bad smell and makes you sick. The basic natural rules says anything that smells bad and makes you feel bad is poisoned and not good for consume. I am a pure smoker and because of that i need to smoke in the most healthy way i can do. I have tried a lot and almost everything release toxins when you smoke from it except few methods.

First you need a wooden pipe. I prefer tobacco pipes. Make sure the tube on the pipe is tilted toward the pipe chamber. Just a little bit is enough. Most pipes have the tilt. Then you need a hardned plastic soda bottle. Here in Scandinavia you can still buy hard plastic soda bottles.

When you make the bong you need to light careful and make hole for the choke first because the plastic transforms easy when you burn it. Then you make the hole for your pipe. It is very important that is 100% tight. 99% is NOT good enough. Make the holes in the bottom of the bottle.

If you made it correctly you have the best bong you can get. But its not finnished because you need some time to get good and ultimate.

Ok, now you have the guide for your smoking tool. (bong)

The way you end up smoking will be one strong and filthy hit from bong each time. Then you need a tool for capping for not wasting more than you really need. You need a metal nail for cleaning the pipe for tar. In the last years the quality at the metal pipe screens is very decreased and i stopped using it. Instead of the pipe screen i just put some tobacco in the bottom. After some hits you will get a cake or something in the pipe. All pipes is different and you figure out whats best for you.

If you have problems and get warm and dry hits from your bong you need to keep it in refrigerator or fridge. If you cant do it you need to keep it outside in night time when its high humidity. Just keep it where its high humidity. If you are smoking correctly you will never get bad taste in your mouth, your lounges dont gets bad, your voice dont gets damaged, you can feel exactly what you are smoking, you dont get any particles in your mouth, you can feel how much weed you have in your bowl and taste clearly, your stomach keeps fine instead of killing you and the list going on,. If you get all those signals you know you are smoking it correctly.

I hope you understand this. My english is not very strong and i dont have the best explaination skills. I wanna post some pictures but i am still new and fresh at this forum.

Best Regards
    Hexafix

2. I think you should try a vaporizer if u want the healthiest way to injest thc besides eatting it

3. No, i prefer the bong. I know what the vaporizer is doing but something makes me dont like it. when i am traveling around and then i cant bring a vaporizer in my backpack. I where smoking the bong method in 10 years and i will never use a vaporizer. I am trying to share how to get the best bong and the best hits from it. I am not asking how to smoke and what to use for it. I am not a kid. I am smoking daily and if you need to keep your pipe to be good you need to smoke from it everyday. If your pipe stay to much and you dont use it is getting dry and horrible. I am not seeking new methods. If you prefer vaporizer its up to you. I dont think you was reading my text mate... young peoples -.-

4. Yes sir a vaporizer tastes great and works much better. :smoke:.

5. OMG... noooooooooooooooooooooo :C

XD

6. ok, now... new title... maybe a little more correct! :D

Thanks! Sorry for double posting but.. whats the problem? XP

7. i hate to say anything rude on here but i cant take you seriously. if you really think this is a cleaner and healthier way to injest then you are just plain wrong. and trying to talk down to "young people" who made damn good points is fucked up. i feel like you are either very confused or just dont have a clue what youre talking about. sorry man.

8. Too long to read

9. Please tell me you have a Jamaican accent because that's how i read your post. With reggae music in the background and everything.

10. Wait so your saying to take a wooden pipe, and combine it with a plastic bottle? The fuck is going on man?

11. haha well i think the best way to make a bong is by blowing it with glass!
    FUCK plastic

12. Pics or it didn't happen hahaha