Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best way to hit a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dopedopedopedop, Aug 31, 2011.

1. I've been smoking weed for roughly 2-3 years; I'm no amateur. But I've always had this question.... So let me make this as short as possible.

One of my friend's, who got me into smoking, was trying to face himself a blunt but he couldn't finish it and ended up passing it. He's been smoking much longer than me, but I can face myself a blunt. He always says "I know how to hit it" as if he got some way of his own. And it's always a gram of dank rolled up in a mango wrap.

So my question is, is there some special way of hitting a blunt that I don't know about? Or do I just have a higher thc tolerance than him?

2. what the retarded..?

OBVIOUSLY if hes hitting it weird its fucking up because you can smoke a blunt to the dome and he cant....

You should be teaching HIM how to hit the blunt.

Not the other way around man.

3. The best way to hit a blunt is to not hit a blunt at all.

4. 1. Place mouth on blunt
    2. Inhale smoke
    3. Take breath of air
    4. Exhale

???the fuck kind of a question is this, i mean i know im a little baked here but seriously!

5. You inhale. Simple as that.

6. Am I being punkd?

7. It seems that far too many people have trouble with the act of inhaling lol.

8. It could be multiple factors that go into it...

Yes, you could have a higher THC tolerance than him. Different people have natural tendencies to either be sensitive or tolerant of different chemicals. I won't refer to any specifically, but this can be seen in MANY of the harder drugs out there. Some people can become essentially addicted to some substances after one use, while other people can use them every day for a week and then easily go without. (not get addicted)

Your friend could also respond to weed in a different manner than you do. I know some people that can chill on a few bowls and once they reach a certain level of "highness" they either can't tolerate any more or they start to have negative, or at least unwanted, reactions. I on the other hand can (and have) sat down with an Oz. of dank and twisted up J's, blunts and smoked bowls nearly constantly and just got SUPER high, but would have no problem smoking more. (It was my birthday and I'd received a QP in total from various friends and I was like: We're smoking an Oz of this TONIGHT! :D)

Then we come to your question about the actual hitting of the blunt... Believe it or not, people do have different methods of hitting 'em. I'm sure you've seen them all yourself even!

You know... There's those people that sit there and puff on it a few times, letting smoke roll out of their mouths without even inhaling hardly any of it before they actually, finally, inhale a whole hit.. (That shit REALLY pisses me off... Such a waste of good weed...)

Then there's those who will take a hit and chill on, or babysit, the blunt, in turn letting it burn down a little between hits (not necessarily wasting weed on purpose, but that's essentially what happens)..

There's also those who will take puffs smaller than a normal hit, but inhale a little between each puff - taking all of the smoke into their lungs and repeat this process several times before they exhale.

My preferred method is to do the later mentioned and when I inhale I take a big breath in, getting as much air into my lungs as possible and forcing the hit "deeper" into my lungs. This not only gets the most THC into your lungs, but also when it goes deeper, more of the THC gets absorbed into your bloodstream because the smoke is making contact with as much surface area of your Alveoli (sp?), or the air sacs in your lungs, as possible.

As my friends and I have been saying for years: The deeper the hit, the higher you get! :p

9. #9 SmotPoker29, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    he's probably saying he knows how to hit the blunt because it's getting him so high that he cant even finish it. so he thinks he's "hitting the blunt the right way".

the truth is, it depends on the person. i've smoked with guys who cant even hold a hit in without coughing and then they see me smoke and they're like :eek:.
    maybe he should put less than a gram in the blunt next time. you really dont need THAT much in one blunt.

10. With a right hook-uppercut combo.

11. with your mouth?

12. Id rather be that kid than you man, Smoking a blunt and passing out sounds like low tolerance. No special way to hit a blunt except i like to take a little breath of air as it pushes the smoke into my lungs all the way and gives me some fresh air with that nasty ass rilo.

13. Hit it like you mean it!

14. As long as it gets me when I hit it then I'm good with out the coughing. I'll just hit it then keep it in my mouth and inhale deeply so the smoke don't hit my throat n make me cough

15. You probably have a higher tolerance then him or you take more blunts to the head then him.

16. #16 percul8r615, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.

17. Best way to hit a blunt? Inhale. :cool:

18. "I've never broken a state law," he said. "But when I was in England I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale it, and never tried it again." B. Clinton '92

Inhaling is overrated

19. Baffles me

20. he must be good at bj's too right? Its all in the technique.